The Lady and the Highwayman Reviews

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Jan 06, 2016

Weak tripe that would probably never see the light of day again if not for Hugh Grant's participation very early in his career.

• Apr 10, 2012

An interesting, even exciting film, a good cast and a good storyline.

An interesting, even exciting film, a good cast and a good storyline.

• Feb 27, 2012

Brilliant film, totally loved it and saw the romance comming before it happened. Hugh Grant was great with his role.

• Aug 27, 2010

• Apr 28, 2010

I don't care if I AM the only one alive who can sit through this...I happen to enjoy it. Hugh Grant with a sword, imagine it! And the storyline is so cute.

• Feb 21, 2010

Worst picture quality I've seen in a long time!

Worst picture quality I've seen in a long time!

• Jan 06, 2010

Barbara Cartland is my secret vice :)

Barbara Cartland is my secret vice :)

• Jun 22, 2009

great movie. i love period pieces and this one was no exception. hugh grant was great as lucius fine and emma samms was also great as his cousin panthea fine.

• Apr 27, 2009

Awesomely bad, and good for a laugh. (I mean, just look at any of the many VHS/DVD covers. They're laughably unattractive, which is about right for this movie.)

• Nov 15, 2008