Ladybugs Reviews

• Jul 05, 2019

I gave two stars and that is being nice, i remember this movie when it first came out in the 90's. As a kid you don't get the "high brow" comedy but as a adult seeing it you get a laugh. It's alright a boy dresses as a girl to play soccer and has Rodney Dangerfield as a quirky uncle type that takes him under his wing if you will.

• Jun 09, 2018

Every Rodney Dangerfield movie never tends to lack in laughs, and always exhibit great arrays of emotions in the viewer, but yet the movie lacked of some quality as I could find myself being distracted when viewing some scenes in this movie. Altogether the movie does pack a set of laughs but tends to lack entertainment in some scenes along with the producers attempts in trying to hard to make the audience laugh with some of Dangerfield's remarks in the film.

• Apr 02, 2017

Is this movie dumb? Yes. But I used to love it when I was a kid. I watched it again after many years (in my 30's) and I have to admit I think I liked it just as much. I never realized how many funny movie quotes my family still uses from this obscure 90's comedy.

• Jan 11, 2017

LOVE THIS MOVIE WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

LOVE THIS MOVIE WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

• May 04, 2016

A boy plays dress up to impress a girl and help his mom's boyfriend get promoted. It's predictable and goofy but it somehow entertains.

• Mar 11, 2016

Man, this movie is even cheesier than I recall. It's somehow totally obvious and yet totally preposterous at the same time. But there are a few reasons to watch if you ever happen to catch it on light-night cable. First, Rodney Dangerfield is always worth a look. Every line of dialogue he has is invariably a one-liner. In LADYBUGS, most of those one-liners are embarrassingly forced, but every once in a while he comes up with a good one, well-timed. Secondly, Jonathan Brandis- who has since died a tragically Hollywood, drug-related death- is actually pretty good. He was one of those rare child actors who could actually hold his own. He's natural and not nearly as annoying as you would think.

• Oct 20, 2015

For Rodney along it gets a 3 & 1/2.

For Rodney along it gets a 3 & 1/2.

• Aug 30, 2015

I really liked ladybugs where Rodney Dangerfield plays a salesman while trying to get a promotion says he an expert in the game of soccer but really isn't and ends up being the coach of a of a girls soccer his company sponsors jackee gives a reasonable performance as dangerfields admin assistant and assistant coach and Ilene graf gives a good performance as dangerfields fiancée

• Feb 14, 2015

Far from Dangerfield's best work, but worth a watch.

Far from Dangerfield's best work, but worth a watch.

• Aug 29, 2014