Lage Raho Munna Bhai Reviews

• Feb 02, 2016

This movie packs a lot of laughs but does not live up to what Munnabhai MBBS made me expect out of this movie. And please note that this is not a sequel but a kind of 'what if...' Munnabhai and Circuit had been in this situation.

• May 09, 2015

Fantastic mix of laughter and emotion!

Fantastic mix of laughter and emotion!

• Jan 01, 2014

Its been years since I saw this movie and I might not remember much of it, but I do remember how happy and joyful it made me.

• Jan 28, 2013

The character carries the movie; time pass.

The character carries the movie; time pass.

• Oct 27, 2012

A worthy sequel to the 2003's cult hit movie! Hats Off!

A worthy sequel to the 2003's cult hit movie! Hats Off!

• Mar 20, 2012

• Dec 03, 2011

Mast Movie............

Mast Movie............

• Aug 17, 2011

Nowhere near as powerful or moving as the first film,but provides enough laughs and a thought provoking message to be an enjoyable movie on its own.

• Jun 13, 2011

Not as strong as the first part ("Munnabhai M.B.B.S."), but still enjoyable - mainly due to engaging performances by Sanjay Dutt & Boman Irani (terrific as conniving builder) and charming song & dance numbers. The movie combines comedy, drama - and a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi.