Left Behind Reviews

• Feb 09, 2020

"Still have to pay the bills," says Nicolas Cage to his co-pilot to explain why he's flying on his birthday. A sly nod to doing this film, or just coincidence? This is how a film pans out when everyone involved has lost their passion, interest and skillset in making a film.

• Feb 09, 2020

think I would rather sit through ishtar than to watch this horrible movie ever again....definitely one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life

• Feb 07, 2020

I managed to watch 15 minutes of this god-awful Christian propaganda. 15 minutes of the only life that I wasted. It convinced me that there is no God, no intelligent all-knowing being would allow this kind of rubbish to be ever produced.

• Feb 02, 2020

I think this is the best comedy I've ever seen. Watched it years ago, and I'm still talking about. Never believed Nick Cage had that comedy range.

• Jan 26, 2020

It was a masterpiece of biblical proportion.

It was a masterpiece of biblical proportion.

• Jan 05, 2020

We rarely see a film based on prophesied biblical events, It's no surprise the closed minded and atheists hated this film. I thought it told the rapture story quite well and had a very real feel to it.

• Dec 29, 2019

I had to stop this movie. If I had been watching this in a theatre I would have walked out. The only good thing was Nicolas Cage, but for the life of me I cannot thing of why he agreed to be in this movie. Very early on the give the obvious clues this will be about rapture. I find it very offensive the one person on the plane who would suggest praying was left behind. It also makes no sense for air traffic control to go off the air. And all the other pilots in broadcast range? Any pilot would have just switched to emergency frequency and the problem would be too much traffic, not too little. And many of the passengers would know to do this as well should there be nobody flying the plane. A good appocolyptic movie can be fun. With silly things like angles and Desmond battling. But this was what seems like a made for Christian TV movie, by those who don't follow the word of God. If it was really just followers of Jesus, Jesus loves everyone. He would not commit evil acts of leaving people stranded on buses, planes, and cars, without a driver or pilot. This could be the work of an old testimate God, in which case Muslims would be saved too, or the devil, in which case the people taken would maximize the chaos. If you want a feel good movie with all the joy of cheering to kill Muslims and Jews and praising the idea Gandhi will burn for all eternity because he did not follow Jesus, then this is the movie for you. But if you are basically a good person looking for entertainment, watch something else.

• Dec 15, 2019

Christian propoghanda. Shows a Muslim getting left behind during the rapture and a black NFL player's wife of course has a gun on a plane.. Shameless

• Nov 28, 2019

Nick Cage was really good in this movie. I loved Chad Michael Murphy, and the rest of the cast as well. The movie is an emotional thought starter that challenges the viewer to look inward to their life and eternal soul. I don't agree at all with the Tomato reviewer. Nick Cage was great in this role.

• Nov 25, 2019

Absolutely amazing that somebody got funding to make a film this bad. Almost worth watching for comedy value.