Reviews

• May 03, 2022

First I don't believe the "rapture" is ever going to happen. Two reasons, I don't think all the "good" people are going to taken to Heaven body and soul naked so Jesus and the Antichrist to go all "Mortal Kombat". Second, the Rapture is a fantasy of conservative Christianity who thinks Heaven is harder to get into than Harvard. All the kids get to go like kids can't sin? I take it director Vic Armstrong has no kids. Because they sin all the times. Hell, the Muslim kid is raptured, which makes no sense. Considering his Muslim dad was "left behind". So what's the sin here? If it's not being Christian than the Muslim kid should go and it's not being Muslim, what was the dad's sin. The sins that caused them to be left behind. The adultry of the pilot I can understand. But being addicted to drugs is not a sin, they need help. Also the PG-13 dumbing it down, like a Pureflix was behind it. One scene a guy goes flying through a window after being shot in the face by a shot gun but the blood was white. It feels like a Estus Pirkle sermon. But Estus Pirkle's movie wouldn't dumb it down, that guy wouldn't have a face anymore. Lastly, the whole Rapture is nothing but people vanishing without seeing their naked bodies floating to Heaven, again thank you PG-13. It's nothing but bullshit conservative hypocrisy. Read the Bible, not made up things like The Rapture or Dante's Inferno.

• Apr 23, 2022

Truly terrible. Even Nicholas Cage can't save this truly awful movie. Don't start watching it and if you are watching it, just stop, it doesn't get better. Anything else would be a better use of your time.

• Jan 17, 2022

I read the books when I was in high school and still believed in fairy tales. Watched this with my family and man…. I get that they'd want "believers" to work on the show, but there has to be some Christian film makers in the world who know what their doing. Everything about this is bad. From the 1970s movie of the week score, to the ridiculous shots, even Lea Thompson couldn't save this mess.

• Jan 02, 2022

Christian propaganda film. People who actually believe in God are supposed to go to heaven in this movie but a guy in the plane who is Islamic and portrayed as a God believing man is not in heaven making the audience think God is divided into departments and only Christian god is saving people

• Jan 01, 2022

Most of the times I need to reflect for a while before reviewing a movie. Not in this case: this is the worst movie I have ever seen!

• Dec 31, 2021

Mehh, i was curious about this movie even the bad critics, its just a long movie who never end. No solution to bring them back and blame the religions...

• Nov 27, 2021

Left Behind should be left behind. A woeful premise, an awful scrip and woeful acting leaves little to like about this film. Maybe the hairdos. All those glamorous bangs must count for something.

• Oct 11, 2021

Movie is horribly made, has terrible acting, and terrible special effects, and it’s so bad, it’s good.

• Sep 24, 2021

An embarrisment to all that were left behind.

An embarrisment to all that were left behind.

• Sep 14, 2021

Case study for why people hate Christian based film. Poorly written, adapted, acted, shot and edited. Cage's wife is the only one that's raptured and he's gotta land this plane (ConAir) with the help of us unsaved, estranged daughter.