Left Behind Reviews

• Jan 19, 2021

Yea verily, like unto a plague of locusts, "Left Behind" hath begat a further scourge of devastation upon Nicolas Cage's once-proud filmography.

• Dec 13, 2020

At least Sharknado 2 was funny, if only in a few places. This is disjointed meaningless drivel with pseudo-religious undertones and long, soul-searching cliched dialogue that is laughable, but not in a funny way.

• Dec 08, 2020

It is a great chilled film with good actors. Not really any violence in it but it is still well made

• Nov 16, 2020

What a shitload of cluster fuck

What a shitload of cluster fuck

• Oct 19, 2020

Absolute Garbage. Nothing good about this movie. Horrendously poor script and worse acting by all.

• Oct 19, 2020

Worst movie ever OMG I can't even, horrible performances and super boring, also are you kidding me with the part where people from other religions are left behind?

• Oct 11, 2020

So dull, don't waste your time unless you are a fan of the bible in which case it might give you some vitriolic enjoyment!

• Jul 18, 2020

A masterpiece of how not to make a decent movie. No character development, the main characters are garbage human beings, and the premise is ridiculous. It's almost better if you watch it as a comedy.

• Jun 29, 2020

Watched this with friends hoping for crazy Nic Cage to do his thing and make yet another terrible movie so bad that it becomes good. Unfortunately it rarely reaches such levels and just stays at plain bad most of the time. We laughed hard a few times at the unintentional comedy, but most of the movie is just plain boring. Unbelievably incompetent filmmaking, Left Behind felt like a home made movie on a budget of few thousand dollars.

• Jun 06, 2020

Left Behind is a disaster with Nicolas Cage's performance being awful AND miscast, treating something that we likely already knew about from the get-go as a big twist (Google is your friend, as they say) and being mostly boring. And when it isn't boring, it's downright ridiculous. I could go on and on about how much of a low point this is for Nicolas Cage - which is saying a lot given most of his 2010's filmography - but why bother? The filmmakers didn't put in the effort, so why should I?