Reviews

• Jun 06, 2016

Seen..Want to buy! Where can a person find a DVD of this movie?

Seen..Want to buy! Where can a person find a DVD of this movie?

• Oct 25, 2010

William Castle directed this uneven but entertaining black comedy. The pacing is awkward and it gets off to a slow start, but once Nigel Green's sardonic Uncle Kevin shows up, it turns into a fun - albeit ridiculous - B-movie oddity, even if it does lead to an unsatisfying ending.

• Oct 10, 2010

I enjoyed this one. I usually enjoy William Castle's movies. Some of them are weaker than others, but this had Nigel Green who was particularly good as Uncle Kevin. The kids are really annoying in it and I was hoping that the uncle he would succeed in killing them. I wonder if this is where Morrissey got the title idea for his Kill Uncle album.

• Mar 25, 2009

ooo, I'm the only person to have seen it. Well I was ill, and it seemed to be the least bad thing on telly. Two stars purely for the shark in the pool