Leviathan Reviews

• Jan 13, 2020

Leviathan can at least say it was ether than Deepstar Six. Another underwater monster movie of the same year. The Abyss is easily best of the three if you want to get count it. Despite the aliens not really a threat to the humans.

• Jan 12, 2020

Interesting at forst, this B-movie became too B-movie for my taste! Liked some aspects of the monsters. Tried a lot to be "underwater alien" mixed eith "ath Thing". If you want to be inspired by classics, you should at least do it less obviously

• Dec 21, 2019

This movie I felt was short but entertaining

This movie I felt was short but entertaining

• Nov 16, 2019

While some will logically say it’s a more schlocky ripoff of The Thing/Alien, it’s still has some underrated redeeming factors. The cast is pure 80s gold and the Stan WINSTON creature effects are just putridly brilliant. It takes awhile to get going but the culmination makes for a pretty satisfying conclusion.

• Jan 10, 2019

Perfect till the mid section and it disintegrate after that . Wish the undersea entity would have been planned wisely.

• Jul 19, 2018

Why such bad reviews to one of the movies that shocked me the most? Ok, yes, I was probably 6 when I saw it.... still should count!

• Mar 14, 2018

Lacks a good monster, writing, and direction.......what happened to this movie. The actors actually did well for their roles but everything else lacks.

• Aug 11, 2017

People on this site are clueless . This has a good script . Comic moments , tense moments , Amanda Pays Amanda Pays and more Amanda Pays . She is great in this film. The story is good . the film has characters you can like and feel for. Peter Weller does a fine acting job .Richard Crenna is great . One of the best if not the best underwater horror film ever made.

• May 27, 2017

Well, I can definitely say it was so bad it was funny. That's about it.

Well, I can definitely say it was so bad it was funny. That's about it.

• Apr 28, 2017

Lousy and forgettable ripoff of Alien and The Thing, only good thing about it is the cast. The effects aren't much to speak of and the monster is laughable.