Levitation Reviews

• May 13, 2014

Beautiful. Heartfelt. Sweet and tender. Human and honest. Real. A touching film that works on many levels. Sarah Paulson, as always is tremendous. Great performances from all involved. An odd film to be sure, exists in a weird film limbo, a little uneven at points, but for me, what matters most in art is honesty and originality and this film drips with it.

• Leigh R Super Reviewer
    May 13, 2014

Very odd and crazy movie. I watched it but it was hard to get through.

Very odd and crazy movie. I watched it but it was hard to get through.

• Dec 07, 2004

Levitation (1998) – This is a story about a girl in a dysfunctional family with the ability to self-levitate. I picked up this movie because it has Jeremy London (Mallrats). I worried that this movie might be dumb, but the story was interesting and the music / cinematography were actually pretty good.