Life of Pi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Life of Pi Reviews

January 12, 2017
Touching story. Never been disappointed by Ang Lee.
January 4, 2017
Really good movie!! The S/FX were incredible and the story was well done.
½ December 30, 2016
While this movie offers awesome scenery, an original idea, and lots of epic moments, at times it can be preachy. The whole religion side to it brings back bad memories of religious propaganda movies. Also, the ending is ridiculous. The guy is too well adjusted and too cartoonish a caracter as an adult. Where did the fascinating teenage Pi go?
December 11, 2016
its Simply beautiful.... at the Same time there is a lot to take in from it... thank you for making such a wonderful movie.
December 9, 2016
Seen this movie on Netflix 1 time. Loved it so much. Bought it on Blu-ray tonight at Best Buy. I looked ALL OVER the city for this movie, and Best Buy was the last placed I looked. I asked 1 of the employ's at Best Buy and and he found it for me. My eyes were in tears when he handed it to me. He was pretty cute too.
½ November 18, 2016
Good movie. Only started getting good when the titanic moment happened. I laughed and cried. worth a watch. stick with it, it improves
½ October 25, 2016
Beautiful cinematography, Lovely story, Emotion rich, And overall beautiful.
though i felt it lacked true compassion.
October 24, 2016
To be honest, this movie turned out to be much better than I expected... Looks like it's one of those movies that stay with me long after I've seen them...
½ October 23, 2016
The story is amazing and hearthwarming. But despite that, Life of Pi still has pretty funny moments of comic relief.
October 17, 2016
Life of Pi is probably the most beautiful movie to date. Ang Lee created a true masterpiece.
October 15, 2016
Finally got around to watching Life of Pi. Watched it with the family and talked about the meaning and everybody enjoyed it, my wife and I as well as our 15, 13 and & year-olds. Outstanding production and performances. Great story and message. Highly recommend it.
September 25, 2016
Great visuals and story full of emotion and character , one of my favorite movies
September 20, 2016
Life of Pi is an extraordinary 3D adventure. It's a movie that i will forever remember. With it's astonishing visual effects, showing what it means to be human, and it's remarkable story between these two characters, Life of Pi is unquestionably good.
½ September 17, 2016
Which was the real story? ??
½ September 11, 2016
Very thoughtful, meaningful and usage of plenty of metaphors. Great filming techniques and intriguing story plot. Great movie overall !!
September 4, 2016
So boring and self indulgent. I just hated it
½ September 3, 2016
Wow - quite an eyeful of color and fantasy.
August 29, 2016
I have seen this twice. The first time I marvelled at the CGI in 3D. The second time I took in more of the story and the light hearted moments. Beautifully made.
August 26, 2016
A film to be remembered forever.
August 23, 2016
Life Of Pi suffers from a slow pace and some symbolism that will be difficult for viewers to understand right away, but it boasts some of the most stunning visuals ever filmed and by far the most wondrous imagery.