Life of Pi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Life of Pi Reviews

½ April 14, 2018
more than a visually stunning experience, 'life of pi' blends the broad themes of reality, religion and life; although it has little heart in all the spiritual rhetoric.
March 21, 2018
Life of Pi is a terrific film. The story itself is beautiful and emotionally involving, but what sticks out the most is the amazing visuals and great cinematography. The writing for the film is fantastic as well. Life of Pi is a film that you will never forget.
February 9, 2018
This was... interesting...
January 30, 2018
There are some spectacular 3D scenes in this movie. But some average acting and unbelievable scenes combined to make this less inspiring than expected. AAN GGN AFI 1001
January 27, 2018
One of the most beautiful film I've ever seen, absolute masterpiece
½ January 8, 2018
Most of the times I don't watch the movie because I don't want to spoil the book. This time I am SO happy I didn't spoil the movie! Great film and experience! (and I am sure the book is great too)
January 7, 2018
Never in my life a movie abouth faith and religion made me so interested and invested in the protagonist's story of struggle and fight for survival. "Life of Pi" is certainly one of the best movies ever made, It's a beautiful, amazing and simultaneasly terrifying existencial story of one of the best characters of this decade - Pi. It's very difficult to explain why this movie is so damn good using just words, people have to watch it for themselves. Ang Lee is a masterclass directors and only he could tell this story so magnificently.
½ December 21, 2017
i think the visuals was what really sold this film for me. the story was good but the ending was kind of a let down
December 21, 2017
If you're the sort of viewer who is amazed by special effects and CGI then this is the film for you. If like me, you're actually a grown up you'll be willing this snooze-fest to end. Is it a story? Is it a fable? Do I care?
December 19, 2017
What a wonderful film
½ December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.5

Un proyecto sin duda innovador y complaciente al disfrute del espectador, cuenta con actuaciones no del todo convincentes y un final no muy impactante.
December 17, 2017
Really LOVED this movie. Different. Deep. Re-watchable.
½ November 30, 2017
The worst movie I have ever seen, would not waite for it to appear in \Walmarts buck bin of movies
November 11, 2017
amazing breathtaking pictures, emotional, beautiful, good plot, well-done
October 29, 2017
It's amazingly beautiful, inside and out.
October 21, 2017
Life of Pi is a visually spectacular, emotionally powerful, and profoundly thought-provoking film.
October 6, 2017
It was a good story but very messed up
September 22, 2017
Emotional and visually stunning.
August 21, 2017
6/10 A nice fairy-tale with a twist. But, it seems a bit too much trouble for what it really delivers.
August 19, 2017
Life of Pi is an interesting Movie and Ang Lee's Movie well deserves a *4.5" star rating.