Life of the Party Reviews

• Jan 12, 2020

I love Melissa McCarthy but this is by far one of her worst films yet. Walked out after 45 minutes of nothing happening in the plot, just empty scenes followed with clear political statements over and over again.

• Dec 15, 2019

I am a HUGE fan of Melissa McCarthy but this was painfully bad. I kept waiting for it to get funny but it just never happened. Movies like this are the reason i will no longer spend $$$ to see them at the theater! At least I only spent $1 on this stinker.

• Oct 12, 2019

Life of the Party stars Melissa McCarthy whose husband dumps her and she ends up going back to school to get her degree with her daughter. The story resembles Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield. There were some scenes that ran too long that it wasn't necessary. The fun cast included Maya Rudolph, she was hilarious, she made the movie watchable. It also included Stephen Root, Gillian Jacobs as another student who had just come out of coma, and Julie Bowen who stole Melissa's husband from her. It was an okay movie, but I can't see myself watching it again.

• Oct 02, 2019

Fun movie, keeps you entertained. This movie has a heart, with a bit of a edge. A good movie to watch if you are sitting by the fireplace on a snowy winter evening.

• Sep 21, 2019

This movie was a great movie. It was a funny movie to laugh it. Melissa McCartney does it very good. It’s a must see movie

• Sep 09, 2019

This is going to be short and sweet. Despite the critical and audience consensus, this type of comedy is where Melissa McCarthy shines. My wife and I were weary when seeing the reviews, but our sides were splitting during many of the scenes, and the film was very entertaining and goofy. I may not buy this movie, but I'd definitely watch it again if it came on TV.

• Sep 07, 2019

Leftist propaganda disguised as a comedy. It lacks morals and way too woke. Sjw nonsense.

• Aug 31, 2019

Just everything, all bad

Just everything, all bad

• Aug 28, 2019

I am not sure why people think this movie is bad. I have seen this movie 4 times acting 3.5/5 and Milisa McCarthy steals the show with lots of laughs and characters you root for. watch this movie!

• Aug 05, 2019

Pretty raunchy comedy, good fun laughs.

Pretty raunchy comedy, good fun laughs.