Lifeforce Reviews

• Oct 26, 2019

Seminal science fiction adventure

Seminal science fiction adventure

• Oct 26, 2019

Boobs, space vampires, and Patrick Stewart.

Boobs, space vampires, and Patrick Stewart.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Aug 20, 2019

An astronaut (Steve Railsback) struggles with love withdrawals after a space vampire makes him its bitch. And now it wants to take over the Earth, too. Dan O'Bannon and Don Jakoby, the writers, keep things interesting even if characters and situations do not perform as they should all the time. A big suspension of disbelief is required here, but nonetheless a decent sci-fi outing.

• Jul 07, 2019

A classic of mind-F**K sci-fi horror. Ignore the mid 80s SFX and dig the original ideas.

• May 24, 2019

I loved this film, it's very smart.. Don't listen to the negative comments!

I loved this film, it's very smart.. Don't listen to the negative comments!

• May 19, 2019

I love this movie and have watched to man times.

I love this movie and have watched to man times.

• Apr 06, 2019

A deeply silly film which despite it's many unintentional comedic moments, has not improved with age.

• Apr 06, 2019

One of my favorite movies. Saw it at the cinema 4 times back in 1985 when I was 10 years old. Space shuttles, skeletons, amazing visual effects. What more could a boy ask for.

• Nov 27, 2018

Plain awesome, yet criminally underrated, epic hybrid of sci-fi, fantasy, horror and disaster. Uneven (and sometimes unintentionally humorous) at times, but the audacity of the concept and production (a revisionist vampire story told with the elements of Hammer, Quatermass, George A. Romero, sexploitation grindhouse flick, and Irwin Allen incorporated for more than just good measure), along with the integrity of the sadly late Tobe Hooper as director, complete with the assured cinematography of Alan Hume, still-impressive practical effects work of John Dykstra and memorable music of Henry Mancini, makes this colorful, intense and action-packed gem of a space-horror cult flick a serious case of worthwhile repeated viewing.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Sep 11, 2018

The promise of 1980s, practical effects, and energy vampires with no clothes on is apparently all it takes to get me to watch a movie.