Little Nicky - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Nicky Reviews

July 11, 2018
'Little Nicky' is fairly abysmal to watch as Adam Sandler's character is pretty annoying, the laughs are rare, and the celebrities cameos don't help in the slightest.
June 3, 2018
Love it, cheesy and hilarious
½ June 3, 2018
Sloppily constructed comedy that is also fantasy for...some reason. If there's one thing it does right, everyone in the creative process is clearly trying a little harder than they have within the last 10 years (of this writing). Also: Popeyes Chicken is FREAKIN SWEET
April 14, 2018
This movie is pretty good. All of y'all rotten tomatoes people can suck my ass. Your reviews on movies suck as in your putting in to much effort into trying to have an intelligent opinion on how smart your trying to be on what you like nor dislike about a film. Instead you just make a complete ass out of yourself. You either like adam Sandler humor or not is what a comment should be on this film.
½ January 21, 2018
Classic Sandler doing what he does best. Star in rubbish films.
December 17, 2017
Still raises regular chuckles
August 31, 2017
I'm Not Going To Have A Pet Dog, I Will Go To Heaven The Good Place When I Die Not Hell The Bad Place It's Because I Believe In God And Jesus Christ Not Satan And The Devil.
July 29, 2017
Haven't rewatched lately so fudging the rating
December 6, 2016
Horrible and absolutely unfunny.
½ November 28, 2016
"Little Nicky" could have possibly worked as series of comedy skits during Sandler's SNL days, but as an actual feature length movie, it's a laugh-free D- affair that's so unbearable even the Quentin Tarantino cameo doesn't land.
September 16, 2016
Little Nicky is funny, boasted with a talented cast and has a relatively clever concept centering on Satan's offspring that's sure to please Sandler fans even if Adam Sandler's supposedly funny annoying voice may put off some viewers.
August 24, 2016
8/23/2016: A decent and entertaining film. The cast was good and provided some good laughs.
July 11, 2016
This is one of those movies where you say...Oh I hated it......except for that one part where this happened....and that other part where that happened...etc. So, about fifteen parts later, you realize...wasn't that bad of a movie.
May 30, 2016
Underrated and a comedy great!!
½ May 14, 2016
Well... it's got a great cameo from QT.
April 4, 2016
I actually enjoy Sandler's movies unlike most people, but this movie sucks, Little Nicky isn't funny at all.
½ March 22, 2016
Possibly the worst movie, ever.
½ February 19, 2016
Call me immature, say that I have no taste in movies, abuse me but I stand by my word when I say this is a frigging hilarious movie. People need to lighten up.
½ February 6, 2016