Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Reviews

• Jul 05, 2020

I am not big on this kind of film, but this is one of the best of its kind.

I am not big on this kind of film, but this is one of the best of its kind.

• Jun 05, 2020

Brilliant and hilarious, this dark comedy will certainly have you laugh out loud a few times.

• Mar 29, 2020

It's admittedly hard to keep track of all the characters, I wasn't a big fan of the grimy visual style and it's obvious that this movie's budget was tiny primarily when we only hear an elaborate action scene with only the aftermath shown visually. But for his directorial debut, Guy Ritchie directs Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels in a confidently stylish manner coupled with entertaining dialogue, an amusing sense of humour, a decent plot and a hilarious, yet mildly ambiguous ending. In short, not a bad first impression for this director.

• Mar 21, 2020

I'm not sure what else I can say that hasn't already been said about Lock, Stock and the Two Smoking Barrels other than please go see it.

• Mar 09, 2020

great debt, I think I love it the most from his first movies, great plot and amazing pace, and quit ending!

• Jan 24, 2020

One of the greatest films of the 90's. A gangster film with little on-screen violence, brilliant characters and dialogue and great british humour. Must see.

• Jan 20, 2020

A fun parody on the gangster genre and Tarantino editing but is overshadowed by Guy Ritchie's other movies.

• Jan 12, 2020

Fantastic British Gangster film!

Fantastic British Gangster film!

• Jan 08, 2020

Wonderfully convoluted tightly wound script. Very sharp, very clever, funny and entertaining.

• Oct 23, 2019

A stylish and witty monster film that is a great mark on Guy Ritchies resume.

A stylish and witty monster film that is a great mark on Guy Ritchies resume.