Looking Glass Reviews

• Sep 03, 2019

Ray (Nicolas Cage) and Maggie (Robin Tunney) are a couple who have just become the new owners of a motel of a small town. And are attempting to start a new life by running away from a tragic event. It is called "Looking Glass" because it refers to Ray discovering hidden two way mirrors in which he is able to see what is going on within his tenants.

• Jan 11, 2019

So predictable, you can guess the killer as soon as they appear. Also the pacing is very slow, yet it difficult to feel any simpathy for the main characters.

• Dec 25, 2018

Cage walks around the whole movie looking lost and not being able to realise how he’s fallen this far

• Nov 30, 2018

Nicholas Cage's wire beard is compelling which I guess kept me watching.

Nicholas Cage's wire beard is compelling which I guess kept me watching.

• Nov 18, 2018

Omg. Utter tripe ..... Guessed killer from the outset. Third rate acting.

Omg. Utter tripe ..... Guessed killer from the outset. Third rate acting.

• Sep 29, 2018

The move had one interesting moment with the looking glass, but it was nothing special. Very rushed movie, not good at all. I usually like motel type films, but this one is forgettable, and it seems like nic cage is just going through the motions to get it over with.

• Sep 01, 2018

I rented the Blu-ray disk from Netflix, BIG mistake! It's gotten to the point were I have to research every TV or film title, on places like Rotten Tomatoes. Before I rent or view them on Netflix, because of the terrible junk that they offer for streaming and disk rental. Unlike Amazon Prime Video, Netflix decided to do away with Customer Reviews. It's not hard to figure out why, considering the lack of quality in their inventory. I really like Nicolas Cage, even in movies that most critics, and others, give low ratings to. However, After watching this movie on a Blu-ray disk, ( it should be offered on the cheaper DVD format ), for almost a half hour. I couldn't watch anymore. I'm all for adult themed material, action, and violence, but this film just has a very weird feeling about it. While the actors do their jobs, I just didn't like the overall "feel" of the movie. Fortunately, I had other entertainment available to watch.

• Jul 17, 2018

Looking glass is a huge disappointment. I enjoy creepy motel movies as much is anybody else but this movie is filled to the top with cliché after cliché. Nicolas Cage seems to be sleep walking in his performance. The dialogue is ridiculous. The characters actions make little sense. I like the setting and the plot but the execution has a lot to be desired.

• Jun 21, 2018

There are so many long scenes of him simply working at his motel, very dull. The character is a creep and hardly someone we can sympathise with, and yet SPOILER, the creepiness actually saves the character in the end. I watched for Cage and yet he did not rage, he was awfully quite. It was bad, but not funny bad.

• Jun 17, 2018

This movie is very slow, boring even. I love Nicholas Cage not loving him in this though.