Lost in Paris (Paris pieds nus) Reviews

• Mar 07, 2020

A unique and wonderful film.

A unique and wonderful film.

• Dec 08, 2019

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I am a huge fan of Gordon and Abel.

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I am a huge fan of Gordon and Abel.

• May 03, 2019

So trash the acting is awful. The plot is so weird. The grandma smashes the homeless guy in her granddaughters tent

• Dec 23, 2018

Fun film! We laughed at the old fashioned high jinx.

Fun film! We laughed at the old fashioned high jinx.

• Sep 08, 2018

Lost In Paris is a lovely quirky comedy about a a woman who goes to Paris to look after her ageing aunt. When she arrives, the aunt is out and she goes for a look at the city. All sorts of completely sensible madness ensue from falling in the river twice to climbing the Eiffel Tower and a truly wonderful dance in a floating restaurant. THe acting and, indeed, the entire film is charming to an almost Amelie extent and I find it hard to figure who wouldn't enjoy it. Absolutely recommended for everyone and I have so tried not to reveal the details.

• Aug 25, 2018

commedia vivace. Tanti tratti dell'esercizio del clown. Bella trama, molto connessa e poco ripetitiva. Musiche poco scelte, ma ritmo ugualmente pronunciato, soprattutto nel finale. Alcune scene molto lunghe, ma sicuramente omaggio al teatro / cinema (Scena dei piedi)

• Apr 07, 2018

Enjoyable mania with some laugh out load slapstick.

Enjoyable mania with some laugh out load slapstick.

• Mar 22, 2018

Sweet, charming, and very funny.

Sweet, charming, and very funny.

• Mar 10, 2018

a cross between wes anderson and amelie, this quirky piece tells the story of a canadian niece looking for her lost aunt in paris. the characters are everything. The best funny piece around.

• Feb 10, 2018

I feels as though Charlie Chaplin, Wes Anderson and Jean Jeunet were the inspiration. The film just doesn't gel and ends up a mish-mash of irritating slapstick routines, vignettes and frustrating pratfalls. Thankfully it is less than 90 minutes long.