Love, Lies and Murder Reviews

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Sep 26, 2013

I don't know if it's because it's an "older" movie, but I had a hard time getting through this. The awfully dramatic background music, the poor acting, the length of the movie...I think it could have been done better.

• Feb 18, 2011

Clancy Brown sure knows how to portray pure evil!

Clancy Brown sure knows how to portray pure evil!

• nefnie l Super Reviewer
    Mar 26, 2010

Based on a true story about a man who convinces his sister-in-law and daughter to help kill his wife. David Brown, a man who the judge deems is worse than Charles Manson, is convincingly and frighteningly played by Clancy Brown. The movie runs about 4 hours, but it starts with a bang, literally, and continues strong to the finish line.