Ludo Reviews

• Mar 17, 2021

It is entertaining and also full of laughter.

It is entertaining and also full of laughter.

• Mar 12, 2021

Excellent plot, Good performance from all

Excellent plot, Good performance from all

• Mar 01, 2021

Rough around the edges, but the excellent cast holds your attention. No surprise, Pankaj Tripathi and Rajkummar Rao are standouts.

• Feb 21, 2021

I do not now why this film is rated so high on rotten tomatoes. Unwatchable and non bingeworthy film. Please do not waste your resources on this movie. I watched this movie while i was traveling in train wer I had all the time inthe world for two days. Was so disappointed after watching this movie.

• Jan 11, 2021

Few high points in this Rom-com repackaged as an Anthology.

Few high points in this Rom-com repackaged as an Anthology.

• Jan 09, 2021

good one by anurag bashu

good one by anurag bashu

• Jan 07, 2021

Not your typical Bollywood movie; dark comedy with plenty of laugh out loud moments and a few emotional scenes here and there as well. Runs for 150+ minutes, but no scene was boring and/or dull. Full of surprises and crazy fun. A few minor plot holes, but I would recommend to not focus on them and just enjoy the movie.

• Jan 04, 2021

Rajkumar Rao shines, but the rest of the cast could have done better. The movie went for too long. Could have shortened.

• Dec 31, 2020

Out of the few Indian movies we have gotten this year, "Ludo" has been one of the best received. After watching it, I am genuinely perplexed as to why that is. This movie showcases some innovative storytelling by showing different storylines connecting in different ways, but the issue is, it doesn't really amount to anything. I also never felt particularly invested in any of the individual stories, which made the movie feel like a drag at times. Sure I enjoyed the dark comedy at times, and I thought all of the actors did a great job, but the story is just not particularly great here. The movie doesn't have much to say and it is easily one of the most overrated movies I have seen recently. I would say it is a unique movie, but also a fairly mediocre one that doesn't deserve the praise it has been receiving.

• Dec 16, 2020

First of its kind bollywood movie .

First of its kind bollywood movie .