Marvel's The Avengers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's The Avengers Reviews

Page 1 of 1902
½ February 14, 2017
Fun, Lighthearted, Creative, Well-thought, and overall a great superhero film. They have been setting up for this since 2008 with the release of Iron Man and the final product of the set up turns out to be a great film. This is going to be a classic in the near future. Great example that you can make a comic-book accurate movie with great storytelling and designs.
February 12, 2017
Really good film. Scarlet (for obvious reasons), Hulk and Iron Man steal the show however with so many characters it's amazing how well they have managed to give them all a decent amount of screen time. Very well made and whilst it's no Batman it's certainly up there....
February 7, 2017
Love this movie. Love how they managed to combine them all into one story.
February 3, 2017
One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It's one of those movies where you don't have to know a lot about the character's history to understand the movie. The actors do a good job with the characters, especially Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk. With its gripping plot and talented cast, the first Avengers movie definitely set the tone for MCU
½ January 30, 2017
The Avengers is a solid, but immensely overrated movie that is one of Marvel's weakest. The humor is fantastic, the dialogue is great, the performances are all top-notch and the characterization is remarkable with everyone interacting well with one another and getting their proper due, but the script is so clichéd and predictable and the action is overwhelming to the point of being exhausting and seriously impacting the movie which could have been very good, but is ultimately just solid and never as great as everyone says it is.
January 28, 2017
Fun, hilarious and action filled film paced to perfection and story that has you engaged from beginning to end
½ January 28, 2017
Got quite bored. Only thing that saved the movie for me was the humour and fantastic camera angles. 2nd viewing with family - Emma 8/10. Lucy 8/10.
January 25, 2017
Very enjoyable. The avengers are not my favorite but this was awesome.
January 23, 2017
a little too corny for me. too many lame jokes but solid movie.
January 23, 2017
many consider this the best superhero movie of all time, its up there for me but not at the top
January 18, 2017
This movie just doesn't hold up to repeat viewing. Lot of noisy action, a few jokes that work the first time, a character death that is later reversed, and worst of all, a silly argument that somehow leaves the high tech SHIELD base undefended. The three stars is for the fun of the first viewing.
½ January 14, 2017
It is a triumph in fulfilling the dreams of fanboys everywhere.
January 14, 2017
Did The Avengers Deliver? Yes, but it also gave us a fun ramped up experience with much to love about these character portrayals who we have seen(Mark Ruffalo as Hulk is the only changed choice who is still great). Tom Hiddleston delivers his signature move as Loki, the action is guys tossing each other(in a good way), and we also got funny moments. The plot holes may have sometimes bothered me,but not TOTALLY! We still haven't gotten to my favorite MCU Movie(can you guess?), but this is possibly #3 or #4.I hope you love this blockbuster!
January 10, 2017
Super-fun comic-book action movie with great performances.
½ January 9, 2017
This movie deserves the $200 million in the box office. Its intensity, power, action, (surprisingly) emotion is the rich cinematic experience that all us viewers and cinephiles want in the theaters. It is not right to call this a great movie, it is perfect to call this a marvel masterpiece that makes cinematic history. My rating is that "I'M SPEECHLESS"
½ January 7, 2017
This is a great movie! It has a great storyline and great action scenes! Loved it!
½ January 6, 2017
Easily one of the best superhero movies of all time.
January 1, 2017
best movie ever made
December 30, 2016
Fantastico, una sceneggiatura stupenda degli effetti speciali e un cast perfetto, finalmente un Hulk degno del nome
Page 1 of 1902