Marvel's The Avengers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's The Avengers Reviews

July 20, 2016
I think this one of the most fun films ever. After years of waiting, we have a film that many people have been waiting for. All these superhero films lead up to this, and it was well worth the wait. The characters are likeable, the effects are outstanding, the action is so much fun. The story is a little weak, but that's not what people focus on. All we wanna see is The Avengers being the Avengers, and that's what we get. All of the actors do great jobs. I wish Hawkeye got a little more development and it felt wrong that he was a villain for most of the movie, but it's okay. Marvel's The Avengers is an incredibly fun, action-packed superhero film.
July 17, 2016
Very enjoyable, it does help to have seen the related movies to understand the background of the characters, so not entirely a standalone, some slow bits but overall funny and worth watching
½ July 17, 2016
Not bad at all there Hollywood
July 14, 2016
I love marvel movies
July 14, 2016
Fantastically fun way to launch the superhero ensemble idea. I loved the way starks ego centric nature just runs away with it as the others find their ground around him. Best thing in the whole thing is Loki ofcourse. Still Marvels best vilian; such a fun character and hiddleston clearly is having a ball. Set the bar and showed if you approach it right. A multi character super hero film can work
July 13, 2016
Incredibly awesome, and entertaining. This movie showed what the entertainment is all about.
July 13, 2016
In the summer of 2012, I saw this movie 5 times in the cinema with my friends.
July 10, 2016
5/5. Even better that I could have hoped for.
½ July 10, 2016
The Avengers is a fun action packed movie with great characters and a good story. All of the heroes must come together to fight off the destruction of Earth. Loki is a great villain again. Despite the fact this film must find a way to balance so many larger than life characters, it still manages to be a great film.
July 10, 2016
With the MCU becoming more and more seasoned with it's films, I feel that none of it can compare to the very zenith of the franchise: The Avengers. This film was a masterpiece of action that saw one of the all-time great movie villains, impressive set pieces, tied together by the worthwhile themes conveyed on fascism and what it means to be a true hero.
best superhero film ever
July 10, 2016
A decent enough film to hold the attention and entertain. Much more enjoyable having seen the preceding marvel films.
July 9, 2016
One word: Awesome!! my 2nd best marvel movie.
they really nailed this one it was so much fun, enjoyable every second, and the character development was just perfect, man. I watched it maybe like 4 times now and still ain't bored of it.
Score: 9/10
July 8, 2016
best movie of 2012!'Avengers Assemble' ('The Avengers') is a truly enjoyable superhero film that lives up to its hype and creates a story that allows for four of the greatest superheroes to connect in this mega-blockbuster extravaganza. Joss Whedon has created one of the most action-packed Marvel films to have graced the screen, full of humour, thrills and a great cast of characters, all of which impel this visual effects-driven spectacle. Whilst I had the great opportunity to watch this epic in the cinema in 3D, the film is equally as stunning on an average television set, with the final battle between the Avengers and Loki's army being one of the most spectacular scenes in a superhero movie. An impressive and remarkable fantastical superhero flick from Whedon.
July 6, 2016
Best superhero movie ever!
½ July 6, 2016
Marvel has gone mad!
July 4, 2016
Joss Whedon's writing and direction are excellent, the cast is perfect, the visual effects are breathtaking, the action sequences are thrilling, and Alan Silvestri's score is remarkable.
July 3, 2016
The best movie ever!
½ July 2, 2016
The movie that Marvel will try to top but fail because of the thrill of seeing these heroes together for the first time and the great dialogue and exhilarating action!
July 1, 2016
Marvel's The Avengers is action-packed and entertaining. Marvel brings all the greatest superheroes together to fight in one great battle. This movie couldn't be more perfect. I would very much suggest this movie.