Marvel's The Avengers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's The Avengers Reviews

Page 1 of 1910
½ March 17, 2018
Cookie cutter film making at its most mediocre. Same old same old heroes versus villains who want to take over the world story that's been done over and over again to death.

I guess the dull masses don't mind seeing the same tired story again because this time, OMG, it's the Avengers!!

Aliens attack Earth en masse, but are repelled by a group of 6 exclusively white people, 2 of whom don't even have super powers (or a super suit). LOL.
March 16, 2018
An epic and well constructed crossover event.
½ March 13, 2018
I can't help but love Tony Stark (genius playboy billionaire philanthropist!) but sulky Loki is not my favourite villain - "puny god", Hulk's only line after his best scene! Still, this movie was fun fun fun, which I suspect has much to do with Joss Whedon's writing - "Hulk... smash."
March 12, 2018
Great superhero film
½ March 11, 2018
I have a soft spot for team-up movies and this one had a lot of good teamwork action scenes. The Hulk and Thor fiasco is fun. Cap is a boy scout. Tony is a dick. Hawkeye and Black Widow are dead weight team members but still cool at times. Loki was an okay villain posing a big threat. It was fun.
½ March 10, 2018
the most unexpected move by marvel. it is so well made and synchronized and the the timing of the movie's release was definitely right. movie itself can feel overwhelming with the number of characters.
March 7, 2018
To me the best movie in the world period
March 5, 2018
A great beginning story for a team of characters with a great story and amazing actors
March 4, 2018
The Avengers is amazing, groundbreaking, mighty Marvel entertainment, and is one of the best superhero films to date
March 2, 2018
By far the best movie I've ever watched.
February 24, 2018
Always will remember the first time I saw it in theaters will always find a place in my heart.
½ February 21, 2018
An impressive screenplay allows the audience to become completely invested with characters that are given the right amount of time to be developed. However, despite the blisteringly entertaining action and impressive effects, I don't understand why people believe Loki is such a great villain. He's good for sure, but not the best the MCU has to offer. Doesn't change that this film is about as good as the MCU gets.

½ February 19, 2018
In a spectacular feat, "The Avengers" pulls its iconic franchises together for one of the most grounded, funnest, and all-around best superhero films ever made.
February 19, 2018
Do I even need to say anything besides; "pure fun"?
½ February 17, 2018
Bringing together earth's mightiest heroes into one movie was almost guaranteed to be a smash success, and The Avengers manages to succeed on every level imaginable
½ February 17, 2018
Una de las mejores películas de superhéroes tiene buenos efectos especiales un gran villano y muy importante un guion que no aburre
February 16, 2018
This seriously is one of the greatest superhero films ever made.
February 15, 2018
One of Marvels Best flims! Amazing Script. Amazing cast and its superheros set pieces, This is a Amazing Unite Avengers Flim
February 14, 2018
I was looking forward to seeing this movie, but have to say that it disappointed me. I felt that I had seen it all before, and overall was uninspired. The highest grossing film of 2012. D
February 14, 2018
Considered a modern classic by many, 'The Avengers' might be the most important comic book movie to date, and it's surely gained the love it's been receiving since its release date back in 2012. The cast is perfect, the plot is exciting and the overall feeling of the movie couldn't be more satisfying. It is Marvel's biggest piece of art. Amazing.
Page 1 of 1910