Marvel's The Avengers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's The Avengers Reviews

Page 1 of 1905
jamrcla
August 16, 2017
I could ramble on for ages about what a fantastic film this is, Easily one of the best superhero films ever, A great way to end phase 1, Loki and Hulk are the standouts in this film, Fantastic special effects and battle scenes, Every hero had equal amount of screen time, The 3D is used very well too, A must watch.
½ August 15, 2017
Despite arriving at a very early start for the MCU, "The Avengers" mark a point and separate for the modern era of cinema. The effects, performances and the excitement of seeing the most important heroes of Marvel make us enjoy more than 2 hours of footage as if to read a comic is about.
½ August 14, 2017
For Marvel, it is probably its best effort in superhero films, if you like what family-oriented, standardized blockbuster's are all about.
August 14, 2017
The Avengers is an amazing movie that has almost everything. It has action, good acting, good cinematography, and good wit. Overall, it is a definite recommendation of mine.
August 12, 2017
First off, where the heck did Loki come from? I really enjoyed the opening title music. I like the scene where they recruit Captain America to the Avengers. I liked how they cut from hero to hero in the recruiting process in the beginning, giving us a glimpse at what each hero was up to during their "break". I like how cap stays old fashioned. Captain America and Iron Man coming together and meeting for the first time was classic and really foreshadowed at Civil War. The writers did a good job showing how they have to have altercations before they come together and they finally come together after a well needed push (Phil Coulson's death). One of the best scenes in the history of movies is the revolving scene around the Avengers as they come together before war. Also I really enjoyed when it cut seamlessly from Avenger to Avenger each fighting their individual battles in the war. Great ending to the end of MCU phase 1. I love Marvel because it combines the world we all know with that of a fictional universe to aid our imaginations in creating fantasies about a combination of these universes where anything is possible.

In the mid-credits scene the Other speaks to his master (undoubtedly Thanos) about the failed attack on earth.
In the end credit scene the Avenger are eating shawarma.

Stan Lee makes his appearance in a short news interviews saying "Superheroes in New York? Give me a break"

Stone Tracker: The Tesseract is used by Loki in this film and now is in the hands of the Asgardians, it is known as The Space Stone.
½ August 12, 2017
This is a really great movie.
August 9, 2017
Of all of the massive financial hits in history, The Avengers is one of the few I would not classify as "overrated". The film is honestly so much fun and deserved all its success!
½ August 8, 2017
buen trabajo del director tiene buenos efectos especiales cada personaje tiene una buena función en la película
August 8, 2017
Standard formulaic superhero movie. It delivered on it's promise for action, comic relief and heroics.
August 7, 2017
Great story, action, cgi and fantastic villian. This is my favorite comic book genre film all time!
August 6, 2017
The action was great even though there was some down time. Long but didn't seem too long
½ August 5, 2017
Do you know the saying, know your audience??
Joss Weadon really gave the fans everything they've ever wanted in the first marvel team up.
½ August 3, 2017
first time they ever assemble is a fun action blockbuster that i think will please the fans
August 1, 2017
This is a great movie! It has a great storyline and great action scenes! Loved it!
August 1, 2017
If i had to describe it with one word it would be:
MASTERPIECE.
½ July 27, 2017
boring as hell, im no comic book fan, it was 2 hours and 22 min of my life wasted, id rather go to church than watching this
July 26, 2017
It's just that: the Best Super Hero movie to date!
July 21, 2017
Pretty much all of it is good or amazing nothing bad or horrible. The one down side is captain Americas outfit looks ugly which is a shame since he is my favorite hero
½ July 20, 2017
The Avengers is the movie that all the Marvel movies have been leading up to and it lives up to the hype. I would give it a 9.3 because there is almost nothing wrong with it. Only a couple of minor details is there to complain about. Each of the characters are done so well and the story is just as interesting. If you have been living up to the hype in the past movies you have to see this movie.
July 20, 2017
A brilliant film, just seeing all the characters interact with each other is well written, the action scenes are incredible and Loki is a great motivational villain.
Page 1 of 1905