Megamind - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Megamind Reviews

½ November 5, 2018
idk i guess it was ok
October 23, 2018
i love megamind. it's hilarious, has a great soundtrack, and has amazing talent. thank you
October 13, 2018
(First and only viewing - 12/21/2011)
½ September 28, 2018
awesome and very funny with a good story and good heart. great music. well made all around. (1 viewing)
September 9, 2018
I love this movie. The actors did a great job with the voice acting, the movie was a very original idea, There was great character development in the movie, the plot line wasn't rushed. The soundtrack was quite funny and fitted the movie very well. This movie makes me laugh every time I watch it.
September 6, 2018
With great animation style and a top-notch voice cast, Megamind delivers plenty of zany action, heart and a plethora of gags.
½ August 25, 2018
I do not like megamind. It is one of the stupidest dumbest animated films I have ever seen. I don't like the animation to it. Everything is so CGI. I am not impressed on what the movie was like. Some of the characters look pretty weird. I'm gonna forget about megamind.
August 12, 2018
Still one of my favorite movies of all times. Such an underrated movie for its time.
½ July 7, 2018
Even though I've seen this movie a million times and even bought the DVD a while back, it dawned on me that I never left a review for one of my favorite animated films EVER! Fantastic creation!
July 3, 2018
An underrated movie in my opinion. It was overshadowed by despicable me, even though megamind is much better.
June 13, 2018
A fantastic film with great voice acting and clever, yet subtle, humour that is quite UNDERRATED, especially with reviewers.
June 3, 2018
my opinion, I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE.
½ May 5, 2018
One of the best CG animated films I've seen. I took half a star away because it just didn't seem as "polished off" as certain movies like Shrek, but I think this film will stand the test of time just like Shrek probably will.
½ May 1, 2018
This movie is funny has a good storyline but a repeating soundtrack. Great cast, good effects. CGI is great for a 2010 movie.
½ April 23, 2018
Megamind
Directed By: Tom McGrath
Starring: Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Jonah Hill, David Cross, Brad Pitt, Ben Stiller
Plot: The supervillain Megamind finally conquers his nemesis, the hero Metro Man... but finds his life pointless without a hero to fight.
Rating: 7.5/10
Recommendation: This is a definite buy this movie was very entertaining and your kids will love it
April 16, 2018
everything was good. i enjoyed it, and the movie was very interesting. i do not wish to have a big blue head, even though it was useful for him. the bad guy does not get the girl, but he was the good guy. recommended
½ April 10, 2018
rooting for the anti-hero, a great family film. very witty and engaging
michael e.
March 29, 2018
One of the single funniest movies of all time, one of my favorite gags being the donkey kong reference. And all of the cast did a fantastic job. Plus the music was all perfectly picked out.
½ March 27, 2018
I like this movie, I really do