Megamind - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Megamind Reviews

February 1, 2019
Best movie ever where is my sequel?
January 30, 2019
If you want a cheap/cringey laugh, an interesting twist on the super hero/villain story, with a strong cast and good soundtrack this'll do
January 16, 2019
A fun look at things from a super villain's perspective. Good voice work and animation.
January 4, 2019
Big bad movie makee me die i side
December 23, 2018
I really enjoyed this movie, I love it.
December 22, 2018
So, as my second movie I am going to review, I think it is appropriate that I review the second best movie of all time. Mega Mind. This sequel to the already hilarious Smurf movie, takes the concepts of the first movie and adds to it tremendously. As the audience I really felt a connection with my blue, bulbous, headed, friend, and I understood his passion for lasagna. Throughout the whole movie I kept a "funny moment" counter, and easily within 30 minutes of the movie, I lost track. This movie is definitely a thrilling and humorous adventure for the whole family. On a side note "I'm your space stepmom".
December 20, 2018
This movie makes me want to call my mom and say "Big mama!"
½ November 18, 2018
The Incredibles is still the best animated superhero flick. A lot of jokes is just for the grown ups. Which little kid will recognize Marlon Brando??? Some good one-liners and nice animation.
½ November 5, 2018
idk i guess it was ok
October 23, 2018
i love megamind. it's hilarious, has a great soundtrack, and has amazing talent. thank you
October 13, 2018
(First and only viewing - 12/21/2011)
½ September 28, 2018
awesome and very funny with a good story and good heart. great music. well made all around. (1 viewing)
September 9, 2018
I love this movie. The actors did a great job with the voice acting, the movie was a very original idea, There was great character development in the movie, the plot line wasn't rushed. The soundtrack was quite funny and fitted the movie very well. This movie makes me laugh every time I watch it.
September 6, 2018
With great animation style and a top-notch voice cast, Megamind delivers plenty of zany action, heart and a plethora of gags.
½ August 25, 2018
I do not like megamind. It is one of the stupidest dumbest animated films I have ever seen. I don't like the animation to it. Everything is so CGI. I am not impressed on what the movie was like. Some of the characters look pretty weird. I'm gonna forget about megamind.
August 12, 2018
Still one of my favorite movies of all times. Such an underrated movie for its time.
½ July 7, 2018
Even though I've seen this movie a million times and even bought the DVD a while back, it dawned on me that I never left a review for one of my favorite animated films EVER! Fantastic creation!
July 3, 2018
An underrated movie in my opinion. It was overshadowed by despicable me, even though megamind is much better.
June 13, 2018
A fantastic film with great voice acting and clever, yet subtle, humour that is quite UNDERRATED, especially with reviewers.