Megamind - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Megamind Reviews

½ July 2, 2017
Hilarious supervillain movie! And an extremely underrated one at that!
June 18, 2017
Há um elenco de voz forte. Os personagens são esculpidos com inteligência e cuidado. Seu tema sobre a linha entre o bem e o mal é intrigante. Megamind ainda tem um pouco de coração, Mas há algo faltando: imaginação criativa original. Will Ferrell, o talento vocal por trás do Megamind, é memorável, mas não salva a colheita. O filme, é esquecível, estereotipado e derivado, ao invés de original. Ele ainda tem um par de semelhanças desconfortável para o recente, muito mais engraçado Despicable Me.
June 6, 2017
Clever and subversive to the super-hero genre, Megamind unashamedly is what it is. And it's hilarious.
May 27, 2017
Jsem pom?rn? p?íjemn? p?ekvapen. P?es pomalejí rozjezd pom?rn? netriviální zápletka, p?ekvapivé momenty, vtipné hláky a situace, dost sluný dabing. Bohatý soundtrack také pot?í. Postavil bych to n?kam mezi Shreka a Úas?ákovi.
May 2, 2017
The witty wise cracks makes this a great movie. Can't beat a theme as evil being good; yet evil at the same time. The animation and story telling are too great to pass up!
March 18, 2017
WORST DREAMWORKS ANIMATED EVER!! SO BORING! AND NO PLOT!!
March 18, 2017
The forget me stick!
March 17, 2017
Hands down the best animated comedy ever! I've watched this at least 10 times from start to finish and it's ALWAYS funny every time I watch it. It just never gets old. Some of the best movie quotes ever.
February 9, 2017
My all time favourite movie.
½ February 1, 2017
This was a very enjoyable movie with a very clever story and great humour/characters. Will Ferrell was especially awesome in it. I loved the twists near the end and how it didn't go how you'd expect at all. I also really enjoyed the Roxanne character. The character itself was different than most other girls in animated movies and you couldn't quite tell how she'd act or react. The animation was also quite good. The Megamind character is very unique and has a ton of good characterization in the movie. And I like how he was forced to be a hero in the end and he realized it was actually a great thing. Highly recommend.
January 29, 2017
I found it absolutely brilliant the way the "superheros VS villans" style has been totally turned upside down to create the hilarious failure of a villan: Megamind and the chaos that the city of Metropolis endures as he battles against the picture perfect hero... or two...

A definate must see for the whole family
January 29, 2017
Megamind is alright, it wasn't terrible, but this movie got a lot better as it went along, the problem is in the end the all have a dance number and you're like oh god just stop, another problem is the first 5 minutes of the movie, but everything else is good so I get this movie a 7/10
½ January 4, 2017
I'm just amazed this angle of the superhero/supervillain dichotomy hasn't been done before
January 2, 2017
A forgotten gem of a movie!
November 5, 2016
Boring for the whole family.
½ October 30, 2016
Megamind is sort of like a combination between The Incredibles and Superman. It packs enough of a punch to set itself apart with the intriguing premise, good life lessons, and incredibly great voice cast. It's definitely not on par with Disney or Pixar, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
October 16, 2016
This is an animated film made for teenagers. The basic story and satire of the superhero genre will be appealing to children but the comedy is totally made for teenagers and young adults. I haven't seen an animated movie with this much adult humour since the first Shrek film. As for the story, Megamind takes an old tired genre and storyline and flips it on its head. This film asks the question, "What would happen if the villain won? Would it be chaos? Would he have a change of heart?" This film answers all these questions with a wide array of hilarious characters, fun action sequences and a kickass soundtrack. Whether or not you are on babysitting duty, this is a fun watch!
September 26, 2016
Repeated watches helps to make this funnier. Clever idea, smartly executed.
September 25, 2016
it a is really good it is funny and the characters are great
½ September 19, 2016
Hilarious. Great story.This is exceedingly fun, well-written, and clever, and has a great cast.