Melody (S.W.A.L.K.) Reviews

• Dec 28, 2019

As a very young teenager when I first saw this movie, I think it formed what love was all about (at least what young love was, anyway) for me. A very unknown movie in North America, it seems, I will always see this movie as a classic growing up movie like no other. And the early Bee Gees soundtrack was absolutely perfect. I still watch it time to time but not because it's quite as relevant now but because it so easily takes me back to my young days when love was new an unexplored. And not many movies can do that.

• Dec 21, 2019

This is a very english movie about Jack Wild and school children growing up and going to school in England. I do enjoy some movies and music from Jack Wild but this movie was just a waste of time to watch, pass this movie up.

• Jul 13, 2017

good movie good songs for sure. well described from children's view but i dont understand why this movie is rated high

• Jul 13, 2017

I saw this movie on TV when I was a child. Everytime when I heard MELODY FAIR and FIRST OF MAY will bring many scences back about this movie. It was great.

• Jul 13, 2017

Puppy Love At Its Best - This film deserves much of my attention as I have such a wonderful memory of it. The story is harmonized with all the greastest soundtracks by the Bee Gees, the traditional background of an old English village - what a beautiful film, which I love so much that I'll remain to love it forever!

it's purest love that i've ever seen

it's purest love that i've ever seen

• Jul 13, 2017

This movie was just so great... and sweetest movie ever.....

This movie was just so great... and sweetest movie ever.....

• Jul 13, 2017

jack wild is the ultimate precocious kid Ornshaw, reunited here with Oliver co-star Mark Lester and newcomer Tracy Hyde. early Bee Gees chamber-pop tunes form the soundtrack.

really nice n lovin..