Memento - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Memento Reviews

½ March 15, 2018
This is a perfect example of Director trying too hard to ether make movie interesting or to connect with the audience. Fail on both parts... unfortunately! I think the proof of the fail is when the director does on to explain the movie... movie should explain the movie, not the otherway around!!!
½ March 14, 2018
Neat film, but also weird

Some might not be able to follow
March 13, 2018
Clever storytelling. Never before will you ever see a film told in this way. Pure genius! Hats off to director Christopher Nolan for his wonderful vision!
March 8, 2018
unlike any film before it, memento is a gripping and tense story of one man trying to recall the un-recallable. the viewer follows him through his perspective and the truth is only revealed in reverse.
½ March 6, 2018
Great mystery. amazing twist at the end.
½ March 3, 2018
I'm a sucker for films that take risks in terms of their storytelling. By telling a non-linear story which keeps the viewer's attention all the way it actually demands the audience to actually think, something which is becoming more and more rare these days.

February 24, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die.
February 8, 2018
A movie which a plot and story that is more interesting, entertaining and enticing backwards rather than forwards and follows the theme of memory loss by doing so; storytelling that can be appreciated and understood through careful and active watching. Successfully interesting and perfectly executed risk of portraying a story in reverse-chronology is a feat of it's own.
January 19, 2018
Brilliant and a bit confusing which is a good thing about the movie
January 17, 2018
Memento earns its twists and turns thanks to a committed cast and Nolan's acute direction.
½ January 16, 2018
One of the masterpieces ever made by Christopher Nolan before Dunkirk, Interstellar, and Inception. This is exactly what we want from a movie, although some people will not enjoy this movie. Its atmosphere makes us confused who the antagonist is in this movie, why is it told in reverse, what is actually at the end of the story? All of that will be explained at the end and beginning of this movie.
½ January 5, 2018
If you haven't seen it don't read anything about it, just watch it.
January 5, 2018
Didn't know that movies could be this amazing. One of the best movies of all time!!!!
December 26, 2017
Christopher Nolan's "Memento" is the type of movie you have to pay super close attention to when watching it and is one you want to have repeat viewings of. This is due to the intricate way the story is told, which is in reverse. The premise is intriguing and I was pretty much hooked as soon as the movie started. I felt myself recapping the previous scenes during every scene just so I could keep up. It's a movie that teases your brain and creates a puzzle that is thoroughly involving. I also feel Guy Pearce is very good in this movie and his character is fascinating. I think this is a slower movie than Nolan's other works, but it is still an entertaining movie to watch.
½ December 25, 2017

[Christopher Nolan]
December 19, 2017
Memento is an excellently written movie written by Christopher Nolan and his brother and directed by Christopher Nolan. Guy Pearce gives a great lead performance as a cop who suffers from short term memory loss after a head injury. The movie is definitely confusing to follow due to scenes being repeated a lot to show other parts as well as some flashbacks but it ends up all making sense and that's what makes the movie what it is.
December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 8.0

Atrapante película de Nolan, que nos vuelve a sorprender con otra obra maestra, que nos adentra a una trama bien argumentada e intrigante, con conexiones de tiempo deslineales que lo ponen a Nolan en lo más alto del intelectualismo fimográfico.
½ December 13, 2017
Highly original plot and keeps you thinking throughout. Amazing.
December 7, 2017
Brilliant and thought-provoking, once again Christopher nolan blows hits it out of the park.
½ November 22, 2017
Smarty written a film that grows on you. A hidden masterpiece