Merci Docteur Rey Reviews

• Aug 04, 2008

Unique, fresh black comedy with a terrific performance from Dianne Wiest. Screenplay meanders a bit but is ultimately intelligent and hilarious. Great cameos from Vanessa Redgrave and Jerry Hall.

• May 27, 2008

It's hard to imagine so much talent making a turkey like this. This film does not work. The cast seems lost, the film lacks continuity and is curiously uninvolving. I have a feeling what the filmmakers were going for and what they achieved are not one in the same.

• Jan 06, 2008

Quirky comedy. Did I say Quirky? "HANDS OFF THE MAYONAISE" Dianne Wiest plays her role well. My favorite character is the one who plays Vanessa Redgrave -- or is she Vanessa Redgrave? This comedy is definitely off the wall.

• Jan 06, 2008

Great stuff. Wallpaper scene's classic.

Great stuff. Wallpaper scene's classic.

• Jul 09, 2007

Cute and strange. Veeerrry funny!

Cute and strange. Veeerrry funny!