Middle Men Reviews

• Sep 30, 2019

Poor attempt at a "Scorcese formula" rip-off. Still, it was a great story, and entertaining. It's worth a watch if nothing better is available.

• Aug 08, 2019

I thought the plot was better than the commentary that others give it!! It's got a star studded cast worth watching, and my first review I've done on rotten tomatoes. So many things can happen when you get involved with the Russian Mafia, and the ending turn makes it worthwhile!

• Mar 14, 2019

Don't pay attention to the bad reviews. I'm convinced that most people have no clue about what entertainment is. This film kicks ass. I highly recommend, but not for kids

• Jul 28, 2017

A very nice interesting film. only climax is bit of let down.

A very nice interesting film. only climax is bit of let down.

• May 31, 2017

Clunky script, plot all over the place, jumping from decade to decade. The actors are doing their best with a pretty poor lot.

• Oct 11, 2016

Bleached perspectives.

Bleached perspectives.

• Aug 16, 2016

Thrill and informative.

Thrill and informative.

• Aug 01, 2015

Good story telling and cast. Nothing outstanding but a good time and laughs.

Good story telling and cast. Nothing outstanding but a good time and laughs.

• Sep 26, 2014

The cast is strong and does a very solid job. The cast is led by Luke Wilson, who is not one I think of when I think of great actors. But he is quite impressive here. But the script of the film is just not there. This is where the film falls apart, and makes the film hard to watch.

• Apr 18, 2014