Midnight in Paris - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Midnight in Paris Reviews

November 30, 2016
The best of what can be called, "the New Woody Allen Phase". On Blu-ray.
November 24, 2016
Only moderately overrated.
November 20, 2016
An enchanting, beautiful, mesmeric tale and Woody Allen's best film of the last decade.
½ November 6, 2016
Puntaje Original: 7.0

Woody Allen nos ofrece una magnífica obra de arte, que aprovecha perfectamente para criticar la insatisfacción creativa actual de la sociedad.
November 1, 2016
What a screenplay,Mr.Allen.
October 14, 2016
An excellent film that takes the viewer on a fantastic adventure in the city of lights.
½ October 12, 2016
I would definitely recommend Midnight in Paris. There are a lot of beautiful street scenes of Paris both during the day and during the night, which gives the movie an overall romantic feel, which is aligned to the main character, a veteran Hollywood writer who is working on his first novel, and is prehoney-mooning in Paris with his fiancé and his in-laws. Although they are engaged, his fiancé and he do not end up spending too much time together. One night, when he is walking back to his hotel, he is invited to get into a passing car, and soon finds himself embarking on an adventure where he is socializing with famous artists and writers, who ultimately help him, not only with his writing, but also allows him to find out what he really wants. Colorful characters, charm, and romance can be found in Midnight in Paris.
½ October 8, 2016
Midnight in Paris features comedy jewel Owen Wilson in a more serious role, as a lonely engaged writer who somehow visits Paris in the 20's at midnight while on vacation in modern-day Paris with his ever-negative wife (McAdams). This is one of Woody Allen's best films, featuring beautiful scenery, big romance and a star-studded cast of characters. I've watched it about 5 times and it never gets old. As far as I'm concerned, it's a must-own and a smart, sincere picture.
October 2, 2016
I see a reality in the fantasy world which involved history, past, and great figures that ever lived in this Earth!
½ September 28, 2016
Midnight in Paris is an ok movie not the best film I've seen in miles for it's not the worst movie I've ever seen either.
I care the point of the movie and there were some scenes I thought was pretty good but also some scenes that didn't even make since.
This film had an okay story, some good acting, ok music and some funny jokes here and there.
But even though there are some good moments there are some bad ones that are stupid but also predictable at times.
Overall Midnight in Paris is an okay movie I give it a 5.0 out of 10 not good not bad if you want to watch it I'd give it at least one viewing and see what you think.
September 17, 2016
Smart, funny and Charming I don't want more than those three to say that this is a Great woody allen movie
September 14, 2016
Enthralling, Slick, and Surrealistic! After years of hit & miss, Allen carefully hits a homerun with this one. He pays tribute to his favorite writers and artists. Captivating cinematography, bright witty dialogue, & the performances make "Midnight in Paris" nothing short of greatness.
September 14, 2016
Midnight In Paris is charming, sweet, and comedic with the right timing, bringing the audience through an amazing fantasy with Woody Allen's brilliant script and masterful direction, as well as perhaps Owen Wilson's best performance on screen.
September 11, 2016
One of the very few films I've seen to swoon as passionately and effectively the sheer romance of artistic pursuit as the work of its pinnacle inspirers -- all of whom are actually depicted here as lovingly and luminously and hilariously as they've ever been. Midnight in Paris is the best movie of 2011 (as of September) and may be Allen's most hypnotic work.
½ September 3, 2016
A slight but enjoyable comedy.
August 29, 2016
Fabulous movie, many younger people seem to give average or bad reviews because they do not know the history / authors and so do not "get" the jokes.
I've watch this movie several times and consider it in the top 5 Woody Allen movies
August 28, 2016
4.1/5

Midnight in Paris is undoubtly a very special experience like any Woody Allen film which suffers the irony of being not as amazing as it might just possibly due to the irony it proudly presents as its biggest selling point.
August 27, 2016
Midnight in Paris is a romantic comedy that makes deep reflections about loving and living.
Helped from its quite simple premise and from a great Owen Wilson, this movie will give you a good time.
August 22, 2016
Filme leve, delicioso e simplesmente encantador! Owen Wilson faz o perfeito alterego de Woody Allen, com seus trejeitos e questionamentos, e todo o elenco está impecável. Fotografia belíssima! Quase uma carta de amor à arte.
August 19, 2016
Better late than never seeing this movie, and i'm so happy I did. While i'm not the buggest fan of OW's style, i found him to be very enjoyable here. I loved the premise and setting. This is now in my top 10 romantic Comedies