The Mighty Ducks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Mighty Ducks Reviews

½ December 1, 2016
Un abogado de Minneapolis se ve obligado a prestar servicio a la comunidad, por conducir en estado de ebriedad y exceso de velocidad. Se hará cargo de un equipo de chicos y chicas que quieren aprender a jugar al Hockey. Su misión: sacarlos buenos! Con Emilio Estevez como el DT Gordon Bombay
October 3, 2016
A movie that I try to watch anytime, great!
August 27, 2016
Might ducks it a funny movie to watch I like Gordon in this movie he is sarcastic and rude at times. My two favorite characters were Gordon and Charlie. Charlie was a good role model to playing hockey. My favorite line was when Gordon said to Riley you're going down meaning he was going to lose. So if you are looking for s comity in hockey movie this could be right for you to see!!
The music in the background of this movie is good all the mighty ducks series is learning how to become a team
August 25, 2016
Growing up in the early 90's, this movie motivated to be play street hockey and played through my early childhood. Kids classic and has hidden jokes that are pretty advance of it's time. Watch again and listen carefully. I felt that the pressure on a elementary kid "Bombay" was a bit much in the movie. That one shot ruined the kid and his love for hockey. Regardless I grew up watching this movie and forever has my love for the characters and the Ducks theme song.
August 15, 2016
One of the greatest movies all time. If you don't consider this a classic sports movie then idk what you're doing with your life. Your eyes, heart and mind need to be re-examined. The Flying V!? Come on people!
½ August 9, 2016
Typical sports comedy about an alcoholic lawyer who must coach a team of misfits as community service.
July 6, 2016
Pretty much the bad news bears of the 90's!
May 19, 2016
An absolute childhood classic. I love it
March 18, 2016
In another of his emotionally blistering performances, Emilio Estevez plays a cynical grown-up whose cold heart is warmed by coaching a kids sports team. Only this time its hockey, instead of baseball, or soccer, or the 20 other times we've seen this stuff.
March 16, 2016
Great movie. Classic! #GordonBombay
February 17, 2016
Awesome start to the series!
½ January 15, 2016
Another tired played out formula that was extremely corny and cheezy and silly, but kind of cute and charming...ish. Dumb and goofy and pretty boring. Not very funny, but family or kid oriented. Too bad I don't care about hockey, or sports.
November 12, 2015
A classic coming-of-age story, you can bet your bottom-dollar it is!
October 21, 2015
a very obscure take on the Cold War
October 7, 2015
A charming family film.
August 23, 2015
"The Mighty Ducks" is nostalgic for any kid from the 90s as it offers some sports inspiration and it spawned two more movies and a real ice hockey team in Anaheim, however it offers nothing for adults.
August 11, 2015
Marguerite Moreau has barely aged since this movie (via wet hot american summer)
May 20, 2015