The Mighty Ducks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Mighty Ducks Reviews

July 6, 2016
Pretty much the bad news bears of the 90's!
May 19, 2016
An absolute childhood classic. I love it
March 18, 2016
In another of his emotionally blistering performances, Emilio Estevez plays a cynical grown-up whose cold heart is warmed by coaching a kids sports team. Only this time its hockey, instead of baseball, or soccer, or the 20 other times we've seen this stuff.
March 16, 2016
Great movie. Classic! #GordonBombay
February 17, 2016
Awesome start to the series!
January 28, 2016
Might ducks it a funny movie to watch I like Gordon in this movie he is sarcastic and rude at times. I two favorite characters were Gordon and Charlie. Charlie was a good role model to playing hockey. My favorite line was when Gordon said to Riley you're going down meaning he was going to lose. So if you are looking for s comity in hockey movie this could be right for you to see!!
The music in the background of this movie is good all the mighty ducks series is learning how to become a team
½ January 15, 2016
Another tired played out formula that was extremely corny and cheezy and silly, but kind of cute and charming...ish. Dumb and goofy and pretty boring. Not very funny, but family or kid oriented. Too bad I don't care about hockey, or sports.
November 12, 2015
A classic coming-of-age story, you can bet your bottom-dollar it is!
October 21, 2015
a very obscure take on the Cold War
October 7, 2015
A charming family film.
August 23, 2015
"The Mighty Ducks" is nostalgic for any kid from the 90s as it offers some sports inspiration and it spawned two more movies and a real ice hockey team in Anaheim, however it offers nothing for adults.
August 11, 2015
Marguerite Moreau has barely aged since this movie (via wet hot american summer)
May 20, 2015
A classic!!! 2 rivals come together and good triumphs
½ May 7, 2015
150507: Nice way to spend Thursday Night Movie Night. Great family film though there is a little hard hitting on the ice for this age group. Our viewing of this film was the result of the Ducks being in the playoff this year, "Go Flames Go". Discussed the history as The Mighty Ducks, looked it up on line and then settled into the movie. Created the Mighty Duck pizza on this night as well. It rates about 3.5 stars as well. Good times.
May 4, 2015
A fine film for families that starts off a fine series
April 14, 2015
"What's this? The Oreo line?"
½ April 7, 2015
One for the kiddies as for adults....gooooood luck.
April 6, 2015
Liked it as a child but doesn't hold up that well
February 15, 2015
I like when the Ducks played the silly way in the beginning. Review from my six-year-old.