Minions - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minions Reviews

August 21, 2017
6/10 The fun is there, but the plot seems rushed out just to get the movie to the theatres. It really does not bring out what it could. Just an average movie.
August 18, 2017
The ending is cute and it is a nice addition to the Despicable Me series!
½ August 16, 2017
Lacks to follow the good story it was supposed to lead up to, forgetful, and digresses alot
½ August 14, 2017
The Minions movie is incoherent nonsense. It is funny for young kids and the undemanding moviegoer. Do not go and see this movie.
August 11, 2017
Funny but very great movie
August 8, 2017
Good to get a background insight of how the minions came about. Catchy storyline and plot. London England looks just fabulous in animation as it is in real life. Now, let's see that sequel, Minions 2. Go for it!
August 6, 2017
Minions. They can be cute, but they're not unique, and are not suitable characters to make a movie out of.
½ August 5, 2017
Good god why does this movie exist? Just to sell Minion toys? Those stupid yellow suicide pills were never that funny anyway. There are like many films I would rather watch than this

Batman and Robin
Baby Geniuses
Fantastic Four (2015)

That's how bad this movie is.
August 4, 2017
Cute, imaginative, full of wonderment and silliness all packed into egg shaped creatures that no one can understand.
August 3, 2017
This was a awesome movie and I would recommend it to everyone who loves movies and minions. If you are looking for fun and laughs you would love watching Minions.
½ August 3, 2017
This load of garbage lacked anything a movie needs like a script, character, and a plot, just a load of horse sh*t used to steal money and make merchandise
August 1, 2017
This is where the minions lost their magic
July 30, 2017
Very silly, but what would you expect from a movie purely about Minions. I think they work betters as a small part of a larger movie, rather than a whole movie by themslves.
½ July 29, 2017
Possibly the biggest waste of time of my life.
July 28, 2017
how does this have a better rating than the emoji movie?
½ July 26, 2017
The first movie of the franchise that anoyed me and was simply for kids. Altough it is the second biggest box-office in animation.
July 20, 2017
Still good, but I don't laugh as much as the original film.
July 19, 2017
A stupid and forgettable plot, along with nothing funny about it make it fall short. The only good thing about the film is the fantastic animation, which was overall a waste of time, especially for the audience. Not recommended
July 18, 2017
Some jokes fall short of making people laugh.
½ July 17, 2017
The Minions offers plenty of, if not more mischief and humor than Despicable Me and tells a decent origin story, but they cannot quite hold their own without the essential aid of Steve Carell's Gru.