Minions - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minions Reviews

½ April 24, 2017
Sandra Bullock gives the worst performance of her career and that's saying something considering her performance in Speed 2 and this movie is as annoying and terrible as a kids film can get
April 23, 2017
I heard this was good. It is not. I counted one laugh, a handful of smiles and the rest was boredom. It had none of the charm of Despicable Me, the story was weak and the humour was even weaker. I urge you not to even entertain the thought of watching this. My 10 year old was also thoroughly unimpressed
April 22, 2017
Child adventure... in yellow
April 17, 2017
I like Minions. It's a funny movie, the story is fine, animation is very impressive and the characters are good. I just have one problem... when they go to London. I COUNTED 5 TEA JOKES. HONESTLY AMERICA, WE DONT DRINK TEA ALL THE TIME!!!!! Besides that it's very good and I would check it out.

8/10??
April 14, 2017
Not many people are fond of the minions, but I love them. The movie was much better than either of it's predecessors: I love steve Carell, but don't care for him much as Gru.
April 14, 2017
6/10 The fun is there, but the plot seems rushed out just to get the movie to the theatres. It really does not bring out what it could. Just an average movie.
April 9, 2017
Bad slapstick. Just wasn't getting into it.
April 2, 2017
Entertaining, fast-paced and with plenty of funny characters and situations. Kids will have a blast but there isn't as much to salvage for grown-ups here, just a reference here or there. The plot itself is a little too silly for more. The end connects nicely with Despicable Me, though.
½ March 25, 2017
I loved the minions in the first 2 Despicable Me movies, and i was beyond excited when i heard they were getting a movie. But about 15 minutes in, i realized that they were better off as side characters. They were super annoying. Aside from annoying me, the movie was also uncomfortably dark. Don't get me wrong, i love when family movies have more adult/darker humor, but to me it wasn't funny. It was just really strange to me. Overall, this movie really went below my expectations.
March 22, 2017
This movie Like the Minions Themselves Is extremely Funny
NOTE-Please Don't Think I'm A Freak Because I Like this film
March 21, 2017
The story and characters are a bit weak, but the animation and comedy are gonna be what will stand out.
Story:6|10
Animation:8|10
Characters:6|10
Overall:6|10.
Ehhh mildly entertaining
½ March 19, 2017
Annoying. Dumb. Unnessessary sequel the should of never happened. But seriously. This is just annoying and it gets irritating not even 25 minutes through.
March 19, 2017
Minions is just an example of a great comedy act without a straight man. Much like the film's plot...the presence of an evil mastermind is sorely missed.
March 19, 2017
Positively demented, both the action and the characters, particularly the cast of villains. The portrayal of a young Queen Elizabeth II was extremely funny (as far as I know, she doesn't have huge bunny teeth in real life). Haven't had this much fun at a cartoon since Daffy Duck machine-gunned all those bad guys in the closet.
½ March 18, 2017
Sorry Minions los amo, pero esto fue aburrimiento
March 17, 2017
The movie has some up and downs, but I personally enjoyed it.
March 15, 2017
When your movie stars that one... Or hoard of fucking onnoying characters, you know it's gonna be hit with bad ratings. Also the animation looks fucking terrible just like the other Illuminati Animations.
½ March 14, 2017
The minions are great supporting characters, but focusing a whole movie on them is a stretch. Although it had some nice laughs somewhat consistently, the storyline could definitely be improved.
But overall, I think it was a pretty decent movie!
½ March 4, 2017
Mostly dull, lacking in any kind of substance other than a few good laughs.