Moana Reviews

• 4d ago

It's as annoying as it is beautiful.

It's as annoying as it is beautiful.

• Feb 03, 2020

Very few movies become instant classics, fortunately for us, Disney and Pixar are great at making instant classics. ( on the animations side of things) This movie is great for watching again, and again, and again. Also, the soundtrack is amazing and even includes The Rock singing!

• Jan 30, 2020

Moana is a very sceneic animated movie about a girl saving her island for a plague that is overtaking it. A great movie with a surprise ending that I did not see coming but was amazing. I do believe they used the same beat on a song or two and just changed words which showed a lack of creativity.

• Jan 26, 2020

I love the songs in this movie.

I love the songs in this movie.

• Jan 20, 2020

My issue with this movie is the message that it sends. Throughout the whole trip, Moana was unceasingly helped by others. It was to the point that Moana didn't actually do ANYTHING, but the ocean would knock her and force her into situations so she could be the hero. In the real world, you're not forced to be successful... you have to work hard yourself. While this is just a kid's movie, the overarching message that oceans will be split, literally, for you to succeed is so completely false and worthless. I would have liked the first Disney princess without a "prince" to be a little more independent and admirable. That being said, the soundtrack was great, earning my two stars.

• Jan 14, 2020

Superb music and lovely characters.

Superb music and lovely characters.

• Jan 02, 2020

Best Disney in the last decade by far.

Best Disney in the last decade by far.

• Dec 31, 2019

I've watched this movie so many times already and it never gets old! Love it!

I've watched this movie so many times already and it never gets old! Love it!

• Dec 31, 2019

Good storyline... great songs along with fun action and comedy

Good storyline... great songs along with fun action and comedy

• Dec 30, 2019

A great movie with a beautiful story, great singing and astonishing animations.

A great movie with a beautiful story, great singing and astonishing animations.