Reviews

• Oct 08, 2021

I really like this movie because it is enjoyable, powerful and original. This movie is about a determined princess that goes against traditions to save her village, showing the power of a girl. You must see this movie because it is a disney princess innovation, and shows the real power of a woman.

• Sep 29, 2021

Think of this as Alice in Wonderland with less characters and slap. The music, story and magic are Disney Legacy worthy but personally I found Macho-misogynistic-Maui versus Perky-Action-Girls-are-more-than-skirts Moana hard to watch. I'll listen to the heavenly soundtrack, I'll stare at stunning stills but watch the whole thing again? No thanks.

• Sep 21, 2021

Muy linda la peli la vi con mi abue

Muy linda la peli la vi con mi abue

• Sep 16, 2021

This movie is wonderful, great characters, visuals, music, and a beautiful (and funny) story.

• Sep 14, 2021

Is this the best film of Disney Studios? . Answer: NO. 2/10

Is this the best film of Disney Studios? . Answer: NO. 2/10

• Aug 26, 2021

An instant Disney classic. Fantastic story, characters, voicework, and some of the prettiest animation yet. Only complaint is there's too much singing, and not enough in native language...

• Aug 15, 2021

Rock 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Rock 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Aug 14, 2021

I'd heard some great things about this. When I watched it I was a bit disappointed. It was fairly good I guess. It just didn't seem to flow well? It never really drew me in, the story, pacing, characters all just seemed a bit off so I wasn't really that bothered about any of them. It's a shame that it's just ok, feels like it should have been better.

• Aug 14, 2021

A true return to form for Disney this film takes me back to the Disney renaissance with memorable songs lovable characters and a grande sense of adventure yet still has its own feel with modern songs a great sense of humor and charm and the nature charisma of the rock

• Mark B Super Reviewer
    Aug 03, 2021

My sister is in Hawaii and I'm hella jealous so I thought I'd put this on while finding what genre/horror film to watch tonight. And holy shit this was fun. And beautiful. And ... a musical (which I hate). The CGI in this in 4K is utterly fantastic. I mean I literally felt like I was in the South Pacific. The water effects were completely realistic -- I felt like if I touched the TV screen I'd get my finger wet. Moana and Maui are on a sail boat at sunset and it felt like I was on one of the few sunset cruises I've been on in Hawaii, Malaysia or Mexico. Maui as Dwayne Johnson had more chemistry with Auli'i Cravalho as Moana than Emily Blunt in Jungle Cruise or Vanessa Kirby in Hobbs and Shaw. I enjoyed Luca and Raya the Last Dragon but this was masterclass. It would've been five stars if it didn't have all that damn singing.