Momo Reviews

• Jan 07, 2019

Although of course does not achieve the level of the book, only its approach is enough to enjoy it.

• Jan 25, 2016

A really fun, cute, quirky little film! I think it's one of the few that did the original book justice! (at least as much as I can judge, based on reading / watching these in English, not the origional German). I liked this better than Ende's other work - Neverending story, but that could just be me! I'd like a tortoise who could talk to me with a light up shell!

• Sep 12, 2009

Excellent film based on an excellent book. And with a story and a message 10 times more vital and interesting than that of Matrix, which has a similar concept. This one ought to be compulsory in school.

• Jun 26, 2009

I love this movie. And yes...people are very very busy...to busy to concentrate on the most important things.

• Mar 24, 2009

Very good movie that highlights the vain glorius consumerism we have fallen in to. We are not defined by what we have but more so by the people we have.

• Jun 06, 2008