Monsters, Inc. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

August 10, 2017
Very good movie.
Rating. 8.2/10.
½ August 10, 2017
Funny,Emotional and a great film.
½ August 8, 2017
With lovable characters,amazing animation and great jokes monsters inc is
easily one of the best animated films of all time.
½ August 7, 2017
Pixar truly hit a homerun in this film from it's fantastic CGI, star-studded voice cast that brought the characters to life, to is it's well thought of storyline the grabs your attention throughout the film!
August 5, 2017
It's the epidimy of originality. This is why I love Pixar! They take in a wierd concept for a movie and made it a instant hit. Monsters Inc. is one of my childhood movies with one of the best duo's in an animated movie - Sulley and Mike. The animation is fantastic, the supporting characters super funny, some scenes are spetacular to see, and in one case, a really heartbreaking one. A Pixar Classic for all ages!

|It's a 9,0 out of 10|
August 2, 2017
ABC SHOULD DO THAT MOVIE NEXT
August 2, 2017
I'm glad I saw it. I just dunno if I would see it again.
July 27, 2017
With a unique script with exhilarating action sequences along with well acted parts and laugh out loud humor this Pixar film raise the bar even higher
July 19, 2017
Lovable characters, great plot, fantastic animation, and... stop wasting your time reading the reviews and watch it already. Highly recommended
July 12, 2017
The best animated film ever made in my opinion.
July 10, 2017
OMG I LOVE THIS FILM. Mainly because it is a great kids film, has a magnificent storyline, good jokes, funny characters(mainly Mike), great graphics and just an overall phenomenally well done film. This is my favorite animated film. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars.
June 29, 2017
Tied with The Incredibles as the best Pixar movie
½ June 24, 2017
Another one of my favorite Pixar movies. Top 5 even. Amazing visuals, characters, and moments, Monster's Inc is indeed one of my favorite animated movies of all time. It also has everything that Pixar is known about, including very funny moments, and a few sad ones, too. 9.5 out of 10, this movie is definitely a classic!
June 24, 2017
Classic, funny animated Disney film for all ages
½ June 12, 2017
Take 2 of watching this with my 4 year old as he got a little creeped out first time round when he was a little younger. I'm glad we gave it another go, it's really touching and a lot funnier than I remembered. Said 4 year old absolutely loved this, he was cheering and laughing especially through the entire second half and found Buscemi's bad guy genuinely scary. One of the real Pixar triumphs.
May 31, 2017
The best movie forever :D
May 30, 2017
Monsters, Inc. delivers a touching story that hits the right notes Pixar is known for to rise it above your average animated film.
½ May 30, 2017
Creative, funny, and a little bit of heart, Monster's Inc is a movie that everyone will enjoy. I recommend this pleasure to watch
May 21, 2017
Wow this has to be my personal favorite Disney Pixar movie of all time and it is entertaining to both parents and children and it has an amazing plot to it and adds a new amazing entry to Disney Pixar!
May 16, 2017