Monte Carlo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monte Carlo Reviews

November 4, 2016
Definitely a smidgen cheesy and predictable, but can still be fun given the cool filming locations and decent cast.
November 2, 2016
Love this movie. Great looking guys. The three girls are so good together. Such chemistry between them. They matched everybody perfectly.
August 11, 2016
Monte Carlo is cheesy and by-the-book, with enough fun to not be dull.
July 10, 2016
A sweet, charming, feel-good fluff piece. This movie has a talented cast and entertaining plot (as well as some lovely scenery), so while it may not be a groundbreaker, the film completes its job as a light romantic comedy quite well.
January 10, 2016
Not even Catherine Tate being in it saves this movie
December 9, 2015
Somewhat cute teen movie
November 13, 2015
I think it is really good movie
½ September 10, 2015
Eh. Good for a teen movie I guess
½ August 16, 2015
It was good but not great
August 15, 2015
Charming but seems a bit predictable.
June 19, 2015
A nice but not-so-original chick flick. Paris and Monte Carlo backdrops make this film a lot more interesting than it otherwise would have been.
April 7, 2015
I really want to watch this!
January 13, 2015
entertaining but unfortunately I think less bite and wow but I like a little bit of this movie :)
½ November 23, 2014
not as terrible as it could have been.
November 16, 2014
Stupid movie. Theirs a lot of traveling movies. Like Selena Gomez but terrible actor. Terrible disney movie.
October 12, 2014
I love a lot it's my favorite movie
September 28, 2014
OMG one of Selena Gomez's best movies!!!!! She was so amazing at playing two people!
September 10, 2014
It's maybe a film with a specific target audience, but there are appeals for the other audiences like the funny and the sightings bits, and watching the good and young Gomez from Disney's "Wizards." (B-)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording)
August 6, 2014
I was really looking forward to this movie and for the most part it didn't disappoint.
August 5, 2014
barely remember the movie but i remember i liked it