Monte Carlo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monte Carlo Reviews

½ August 13, 2017
Despite having some annoying characters and a predictable plot, Monte Carlo is a light-hearted rom com with valid performances by the entire teen-stars cast.
August 9, 2017
Monte Carlo is a disappointing film. It is about three young women vacationing in Paris who find themselves whisked away to Monte Carlo after one of the girls is mistaken for a British heiress. Selena Gomez and Leighton Meester give horrible performances. The screenplay is badly written. Thomas Bezucha did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
½ August 3, 2017
3 graduates go to Paris called
Grace
Meg
Emma.
Grace gets mistaken for some one else .
It was a good film I watch it all the time .
f

Lily age 10
June 27, 2017
Fun to see, S THE ROLES WERE TRAVELING TO BEAUTIFUL PLACES. FUNNY AND WAY TOO PREDICTABLE. but funny.
May 2, 2017
best i don t know why it is underated but its the BEST
January 12, 2017
An oddly watchable film. Most of the humor here stems from humiliation and awkward situations but it made watchable by a game cast.
November 4, 2016
Definitely a smidgen cheesy and predictable, but can still be fun given the cool filming locations and decent cast.
November 2, 2016
Love this movie. Great looking guys. The three girls are so good together. Such chemistry between them. They matched everybody perfectly.
August 11, 2016
Monte Carlo is cheesy and by-the-book, with enough fun to not be dull.
July 10, 2016
A sweet, charming, feel-good fluff piece. This movie has a talented cast and entertaining plot (as well as some lovely scenery), so while it may not be a groundbreaker, the film completes its job as a light romantic comedy quite well.
January 10, 2016
Not even Catherine Tate being in it saves this movie
December 9, 2015
Somewhat cute teen movie
November 13, 2015
I think it is really good movie
½ September 10, 2015
Eh. Good for a teen movie I guess
½ August 16, 2015
It was good but not great
August 15, 2015
Charming but seems a bit predictable.
June 19, 2015
A nice but not-so-original chick flick. Paris and Monte Carlo backdrops make this film a lot more interesting than it otherwise would have been.
April 7, 2015
I really want to watch this!
January 13, 2015
entertaining but unfortunately I think less bite and wow but I like a little bit of this movie :)
½ November 23, 2014
not as terrible as it could have been.