Movie 43 Reviews

• 4d ago

zero stars Suggesting that Movie 43 is good is like suggesting that outhouses are a suitable living vehicle. It makes poison ivy look like a moisturizer. It makes comedy clubs look like cemeteries. It makes zombies look like teddy bears. It makes 2nd and Charles look like a grocery store. It makes history lectures look exciting.

• Aug 14, 2019

This is the absolute worst movie I’ve ever seen. The jokes are awful and the “plot” makes no sense.

• Aug 13, 2019

The scenes are mostly offensive and messed up humor, but i laughed hard through several. IDK how this has such a low rating.

• Aug 12, 2019

I thought it was hilarious. Then again, I'm a deviant.

I thought it was hilarious. Then again, I'm a deviant.

• Aug 11, 2019

There's not much to say about this movie other than if it was funny or not. And sometimes it was. Other times it wasn't.

• Aug 08, 2019

Weird way to show short stories. Don't understand how this was an adult production. Was funny at certain points though, but my, I really want to know how they managed to produce and make this shit.

• Aug 07, 2019

A really really dumb movie, but can someone actually straight up tell me that it wasn’t funny? It was funny from beginning to end. Yes , it’s a little over the top, and can make you feel really uncomfortable, but again it’s just so stupid that it’s funny, plus a star cast that makes you laugh more, because most of them aren’t in many funny roles to begin with.

• Jul 29, 2019

Not sure why everyone hates this movie, it is a hilarious satire with all an all star cast, it’s not supposed to be serious and it is amazing to see most of the actors and actresses play in different roles from usual. Great for a laugh, and it is a super weird movie.

• Jul 21, 2019

Pas hilarant, mais pas non plus l'atrocité annoncé. Étrangement fascinant. Les films à sketchs sont rarement très accessibles...

• Jul 21, 2019

It was fucking hilarious. I get the schtick, A list celebrities acting out hilariously bad and disgusting movie ideas, I loved it, everyone freaking out about it can get rekt