Movie 43 Reviews

• Tony
    Dec 31, 2020

Its sick and twisted and hilarious. my favorite!!

Its sick and twisted and hilarious. my favorite!!

• Nov 18, 2020

'Movie 43' - Rating: 1.5/5 - 3/10

'Movie 43' - Rating: 1.5/5 - 3/10

• Nov 17, 2020

Well, i would say its good... it passed the time... it wasn't that bad, quite fresh, but needed more. And people will think they will sleep, or just sit back, feeling like they are fading...."Feel the world fade away..." A perfect man has an unusual blemish on the neck in "the catch", superheroes attend a speed dating event in Robins big Speed Date, two people on a blind date try to break the ice by playing Truth or Dare? I like the blemish on that perfect man, it looked so special...but i don't like the dates.

• Nov 04, 2020

"Movie 43" is one of the best comedies I have ever seen. I have found it because I was looking through the cast, as I was amazed of how many good actors took part in it, as well as I have went through reviews and seen that most of them talk about how disgusting the movie is, so I have decided to check it out and I was not disappointed! The only scene that was not really funny was with Chris Pratt, as you could see how silly it is and how it desperately tries to push out at least some kind of a joke, but otherwise, all the other scenes are brilliant. I found myself laughing at nearly every single phrase someone said. Yes, it may seem gross for someone, but who said that gross can't be funny? I just believe that many people lie about their perception of this movie, just so that they could look smarter in everybody else's eyes. I believe that it is just a tradition at this point for people to leave a bad review about this movie, without even seeing it. There were so many memes about this movie just some 10 years ago and I clearly remember them. Most of the scenes are iconic, especially Halle Berry plastic surgery and Hugh Jackman nutsack. The plot starts off not very entertaining, as you await it's silliness, but afterwards it skyrockets you into the darkest humor possible. A very strong, very brave comedy analogue of which you will never find ever again. It is still a mystery on how so many good actors agreed on taking part in such a stupid movie with such a low budget. Definitely worth checking this out, an 8/10, still relevant, still hilarious.

• Oct 18, 2020

this film is ridiculous, without the slightest grace with boring and shameful scenes and characters, this is one of the worst films of the decade without a doubt, if you want to watch this film, don't watch it you will be sorry.

• Sep 21, 2020

You gotta watch it high! It all makes sense...it's sooooo funny

You gotta watch it high! It all makes sense...it's sooooo funny

• Sep 19, 2020

Just when you think it cannot get worse, it does. Several times

Just when you think it cannot get worse, it does. Several times

• Sep 01, 2020

This is legit the 3rd worst movie I've ever seen and I've seen some garbage. This is an abomination of a movie and I kinda regret watching it.

• Aug 16, 2020

If you don't find something in this movie funny there is something wrong with you. Literally hilarious.

• Aug 04, 2020

This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times. This movie was so f**king retarded that I'm going to say this 43 times.