Mrs. Brown's Boys D'Movie Reviews

• Jul 09, 2019

this movie was a good laugh but nowhere near what we have come to expect from the TV show buster is the best part and his blind school of ninjas i would suggest it to a fan of the show if you are not you can give this one a hard pass

• Jan 05, 2019

It doesn't stick faithfully to its source material preferring to spend most of its time outdoors than inside a studio posing as the Brown house. And there are some Russian gangsters who come off as too out of place. But the movie is a barely guilty pleasure thanks to the strength of Brendan O'Carroll's performance, the comedic moments and a nice little speech about Dublin. Your Mileage May Vary on this one.

• Jul 28, 2017

Best film I've ever seen #sarcasm

Best film I've ever seen #sarcasm

• Dec 31, 2016

One of those movies that you just knew was going to be bad and then it exceeds your expectations and is much worse. It's not often that a TV show adapts well to the big screen and this is one of those occasions that reinforces the point. The humour feels forced and the dialogue and plot are not strong enough to sustain the running time. There are some fun moments but I can't see many people watching this twice.

• Sep 20, 2016

I kept my expectations low for this one... and was pleasantly surprised. Much like the tv show but some nice character development

• Jun 18, 2016

In the words the Mrs. Brown... Feck off!

In the words the Mrs. Brown... Feck off!

• May 08, 2016

British Movie are the best! and who ever rated this before seeing the TV shows are fucked! they no nothing! Fans will get a laugh from this that's for sure :D

• Apr 27, 2016

It was funny! But not TV funny... BBC TV show was unbelievably super funny, but movie was like tipical British comedy... Big problem was audiences' laugh. Movie has no laughs, so it lost extra funny atmosphere... Guy actor Brendan O'Carrol played Mrs. Brown really funny again. He did Chinese Ninja guy too. Supporting actors were good, beautiful Dublin location and nice classic TV shows parodies. But story was little boring... Ah... It's OK! I liked it! By the way why it still can't available in US?!

• Feb 26, 2016

I love the tv show Not this

I love the tv show Not this

• Feb 10, 2016

Delivers exactly what you'd expect in a heartwarming, irish gag fest. Reviewers who concentrate on the lack of contemporary artistic content fail to recognise that this is not a serious film but a continuation of a highly successful show which brings a smile to your face and gives you a laugh. Its not going to win any Oscars but its a good watch!