Multiplicity Reviews

• Dec 16, 2020

13/12/2020 Hi. I am really sorry to say, that I don't think this one worked. Is it true? If done well, such stories embody real feelings. Description: a man is having kittens- unsure by what prompted- illness miasma. Illness comes to head, monster made- he clones himself, so he can be two places at once. (disaster). (repair.) Reaction: After a few days, all what I have is- that this movie is about shame. The last image, is of him sending out his family- mother, boy, girl. Then of sending out his clones- into the world. Are the clones junctures of himself, way he feels he behaves, with the different members? of his immediate family. Comedy can tip quite easily into cruelty. Its business is to make a them to our us, perhaps. Here, a fax comes through all garbled. Then later, one of the clones- (and here my compassion fails.) is quite atavistic? So, it's how one deals with having a child - who has learning disabilities? if that is not carefully put, then careful is what I want to be. And so I just felt, his shame. And there's nothing funny about that. Sorry, people. Thank you.

• Nov 10, 2020

Multiplicity relies solely on Keaton carrying the simple yet intriguing premise, and Keaton delivers in spades. With the ability to make each iteration of himself a distinct character is a testament to his acting chops and the movie provides plenty of hilarious situations for Keaton on Keaton on Keaton chemistry.

• Aug 03, 2020

Laughed out loud during this movie. Plus Andie MacDowell.

Laughed out loud during this movie. Plus Andie MacDowell.

• Aug 02, 2020

A one-joke movie with very little going on for it.

A one-joke movie with very little going on for it.

• Jul 07, 2020

The more Michael Keaton's the better it gets.

The more Michael Keaton's the better it gets.

• Apr 05, 2020

Though not as funny as some of Harold Ramis's other works like Vacation or Groundhog Day, Multiplicity still offers viewers to a somewhat passable view with Michael Keaton being more then one character with wacky antics. Though a bad movie, it is by far not one of the worst comedies ever made, just is a enjoyable watch if your a fan of Harold Ramis films or Michael Keaton~

• Feb 24, 2020

Incredible spectrum of Michael Keaton's acting. One of his best movies and a classic comedy.

• Aug 07, 2019

It tries to hard to be funny. Funny comes naturally. Not through force.

It tries to hard to be funny. Funny comes naturally. Not through force.

• Jun 27, 2019

This is one of my all-time favorite movies. It is really hilarious. Keaton is great. MacDowell is super adorable! I've watched this movie several times over the years and I bust a gut every time. Must-watch!

• Jun 16, 2019

Omg Michael Keaton is PHENOMENAL in this HILARIOUS movie!!! He portrays the characters brilliantly and MADE this film, barely any supporting cast necessary!!! ‘4' is my ABSOLUTE favorite, and my entire family and I STILL quote him to this DAY! "Bye Steve! Good party!" "I got a wallet! I'm gonna drive a carrrr...". This is HANDS DOWN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE COMEDY IF NOT MOVIE EVER!