Ngo dik yeh man tung hok (My Schoolmate the Barbarian) Reviews

• Jan 22, 2014

This was pretty enjoyable, when a helpless rich kid finds himself enrolled in a school full of thugs, who settle their beefs among themselves with no interference from the faculty he must band together with some of the other outcast kids to learn to look out for one another and learn to defend themselves. Watchable, but nothing essential. Rental?

• Feb 25, 2013

There're some good fights and directing, but it's still a lackluster teen movie.

• Jul 23, 2010

This film is such a patchwork, I don't know if I must be amazed they manage to make it into one film or if I should just laugh at all the stupidity displayed. At least, it was entertaining.

• Aug 31, 2008

Just forget the movie. The whole thing is a mess, plot was no where near reaching average, the performance was poor, shooting and production was sub-par. Totally meaningless.

• Apr 27, 2008

The previews are misleading.

The previews are misleading.