The Mysteries of Pittsburgh Reviews

• Jun 28, 2017

Much better than most give it credit for. A brave and solid film.

Much better than most give it credit for. A brave and solid film.

• Mar 29, 2017

WHERE IS ARTHUR. WTF IS THIS.

WHERE IS ARTHUR. WTF IS THIS.

• Feb 05, 2015

Nothing you haven't seen before and, in fact, poorly told.

Nothing you haven't seen before and, in fact, poorly told.

• Aug 14, 2014

A lifeless and poorly executed comedy-drama.

A lifeless and poorly executed comedy-drama.

• Aug 24, 2013

It really stirred so many forgotten thoughts, feelings, and emotions I myself let time bury.

• Sep 21, 2012

all flash and no substance.

all flash and no substance.

• Sep 09, 2012

not interesting at all

not interesting at all

• Jul 20, 2012

I really dig this movie. Peter Sarsgaard and Nick Nolte steal the show and this is really touching :)

• Jun 21, 2012

This could have been a lot better.

This could have been a lot better.

• Jun 12, 2012

Compare this to ADVENTURELAND and weep. Or feel angry, whichever. Me, I want to kick this fucking movie in the fucking teeth. I hate its bullshit indie movie fucking pretensions, I hate its goddamn use of period inappropriate musical cues just because they're hipster-fabulous (nice fucking Iron & Wine in 1983, jackasses), I hate Sienna Miller's manic pixie dream girl and Peter Sarsgaard's manic pixie dream bisexual and Jon Foster's -- who was already way in trouble with me for being in THE INFORMERS -- blank fucking slate of a sleepwalking goddamn main character. This movie fucking sucks. Sorry I cursed so much.