Nancy Drew - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nancy Drew Reviews

May 13, 2016
Nancy Drew's hilarious jokes and well-performed sidekicks are able to make this movie appealing even to someone (like me) who has never read one of the books; indeed, its mystery and story cooperate very will with its humor for a greatly well-rounded film.
½ March 19, 2016
Great attempt, but not good enough
March 12, 2016
If you like solving mysteries and resourceful teenagers then you'll love this film.
½ October 9, 2015
its not that i want to watch this, but i do have it
July 11, 2015
This movie must be either be a re-imagining of Nancy Drew or one of those early day stories... Because I don't remember Nancy Drew being a kid or even an outcast due to her perfect "prim and proper" behaviour. Emma Roberts is a pretty girl in every scene but I don't think she brings any charisma to Nancy Drew. That and the weak story should made this movie go straight to video or become a Nickelodeon original movie.
July 3, 2015
Loved this intense mystery movie
March 30, 2015
Nancy Drew is charming in parts but this film just does not contain any real surprises or anything really interesting
March 21, 2015
A childish movie. Has all the normal Nancy Drew clichés, but does not transfer well to the 21st century.
½ January 18, 2015
Entretenida pelicula , basada en un personaje popular , donde el encanto reside en su protagonista Emma ROberts , para pasar el rato.
½ January 13, 2015
Charming heroine, but limited in scope and purely for a young audience.
January 6, 2015
It was an ok movie with a substandard plot.
November 10, 2014
This movie might have been good if they weren't trying to pass it off as Nancy Drew.
November 8, 2014
I really want to watch this I love the Nancy drew books!!!!!!!!
October 6, 2014
i love this movie but cant find anywhere to watch it?where can I watch it? plz let me know
August 24, 2014
An entertaining mystery film about a teenage girl, being perfect all the time, solving mysteries and an unsolved mystery. It's a feel-good, fun film. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
August 21, 2014
what a cool movie love her sense of fashion!!!!!!!!!!
August 16, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
June 28, 2014
Having never read the books, I'm curious what message Nancy sends young girls who desire to follow in her footsteps.
June 6, 2014
Used to read the books when I was younger. The movie looks like it will be cute and fairly entertaining.
½ May 28, 2014
Entertaining but just ok. Emma Roberts plays a cute, clumsy Nancy Drew. I pictured Drew as a more intelligent and put together person.