News of the World Reviews

• 3h ago

Bine jucat, mai ales pustoaica

Bine jucat, mai ales pustoaica

• 3h ago

Not really a western, more of a period drama. The acting is good, but overall, a pretty boring film

• 4h ago

Story of two damaged strangers traveling on an emotional journey towards a new home and a new beginning. It concludes with a satisfying ending that brings a tear and a smile to your face. Wonderful performances.

• 6h ago

Meh.... waste of 2 hrs

Meh.... waste of 2 hrs

• 7h ago

I look forward to the release of every Western. However, this one was disappointing. In addition to being a bit dull it feels very inauthentic, a 21st century writer's idea of the 19th century: the settlers are motivated by racism and cruel greed while the Native Americans are kind and generous.

• 11h ago

Puede que si sus errores son mas que obvios, pero su trayecto lo enmienda con gran relación entre los personajes, con muy buena cinematografía y banda sonora y momentos por fuera de lo cliché

• 18h ago

It wasn't bad it was just really slow and boring. You could predict everything. I love tom hanks but this movie is worth a 2 dollar rent and that is it.

• rb
    18h ago

- Great performance and something to share with the family

- Great performance and something to share with the family

• 18h ago

Perhaps in another year filled with more film options this would be a middle of the road film. But since I'm starved this year from the lack of films last year, I'll put this at the top of my list of movies seen so far.

• 23h ago

Throwback to the classic westerns from the 40s and 50s.

Throwback to the classic westerns from the 40s and 50s.