Noëlle Reviews

• Jan 18, 2020

Surprising. Not the usual. Not preachy or bubbly. Real life, honest possibilities. Putting it on my list to recommend.

• Jan 12, 2020

It was so bad I stopped watching it after 20 minutes. Poorly written and poorly acted.

• Dec 28, 2019

Heartwarming made me cry. I love Christmas movies. Especially when they have a happy ending. We all seem to need more happy endings in our lives.

• Dec 19, 2019

Incredible. Possibly the greatest Christmas story ever told.

Incredible. Possibly the greatest Christmas story ever told.

• Dec 15, 2019

This might have been THE worst movie I have ever seen. The acting and writing were horrifying. Turns out the person that wrote the story, acted in and directed it AND there seemed to b MANY family members (at least the same last name) in the credits. This is MUST SEE if you are wanting to watch one of the all time crud movies. i dont usually post, but I had to on this one.

• Dec 09, 2019

It was a good movie with a few sweet lessins especially at Christmas. Worth watching!!

• Dec 05, 2019

This is such an awesome movie.

This is such an awesome movie.

• Dec 02, 2012

A surprise of a movie. Had never heard of it; got it on Cox "on demand." It's a gem.

• Nov 24, 2012

Sweet story of redemption. Sean Patrick Brennan seemed as if he was reading a number of his lines, but the other actors were more than good enough. And the script and the story were powerful enough for me to forgive the acting shortcomings, particularly at the holidays. Oh, and I am a committed Catholic and was not offended in the slightest by this film.

• Dec 21, 2011

I saw this movie last night at a christmas fundraiser for the vets of Cape Cod. at O'shea's in yarmoth port. I have to say this is one of the most spiritually uplifting films about redemption and forgiveness i've seen in a long time. filmed with mostly unknown talent and with non actors on the Cape. Imagine Local Hero, meets In The Air- meets Waiting for Guffman and you might have a grasp. I was blown away by the restraint, tenderness, and sense of humor shown by a new director in David Wall and Sean Brennan. It's now my new "it's a wonderful life" that i will watch ever year. Please give this movie another chance.