Nora's Hair Salon Reviews

• Jan 29, 2020

Jennifer Lewis is amazing in this film and I'm going to say it and I'll probably come across as racist some how but black women just don't agree. Jennifer looks as good in 2020 as she did when this movie was released. The only reason I mentioned that is because there's not an awful lot to talk about it's an ok movie but it's a movie that you watch on your own.... on a lazy day . Jennifer holds the movie. Basically without giving too much away Jennifer's character Nora is trying to market some hair relaxer she can't seem to get a break when she eventually does get a break she dies. There is three other films in this franchise. They did get better but but they didn't keep the same cast but they kept the same characters...... The hairstyles are totally uneventful if you're into that kind of thing.. they didn't really work miracles or be adventurous they basically just washed some of the extras dirty hairdos. But keeps it more realistic I guess. I would definitely not recommend this movie to anybody I'm ashamed that I watched it but pass on time and and I knew not to expect much. My Blockbuster video was going out of business so I managed to get all the DVDs in this set for like 5 bucks. Tought it might kill a dull weekend with it and being a creative writer I like to broaden my Horizons I didn't get anything from these movies.

• Jan 30, 2013

It was a cool movie but the second part doesn't really make sense if you know where this movie left off.

• Dec 03, 2012

Lil' J was so cute in this movie

Lil' J was so cute in this movie

• Oct 03, 2012

it amazes me how this made it to film.

it amazes me how this made it to film.

• Jul 15, 2010

Stereotypes, coons and Bobby Brown. It was the epitome of BET.

Stereotypes, coons and Bobby Brown. It was the epitome of BET.

• Feb 02, 2010

Ok People Say this is bad but quite frankley i also think so but only from a movie piot of view i personaly think this could be a TV show i felt this was a piolt ep of a show and over all it was ok but not my Type of film realy the main reason i like this is mainly cause i like Lucia Soong best know for well nothing realy she has never had a main part as such but is in the film 9 Dead which is curtnelty relased as of 2009 not relased were i am yet but will be i expecting it soon as of 2010

• Oct 16, 2008

• Aug 05, 2008

It is all about to be together no matter what. I really like this movie by a playwriter who is very brilliant to flim this movie. This is funny ones while can be sad because of Nora's passed away. It touched my heart profoundly. I was impressed with Nora adopted Lilliana and give her a warmth home to stay with her. Every race of people are having some humor senses & are very helpful no matter what situation turned bad. One thing is I don't like seeing Whitney or Bobby in there as for what? Guess it is just a difference. There is something that I can always learn about culture of hair from every race. That part is interesting to me mostly.

• Aug 05, 2008

very gud but sad at the end

very gud but sad at the end

• Jul 29, 2008

an average film......nothing too great about it...if you seen one hair salon movie, you seen them all.