The Notebook - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Notebook Reviews

August 8, 2017
Great movie, great chemistry with actors.
July 27, 2017
A love story that will be watches through the ages.
July 23, 2017
Chick flicks can be good too.
July 22, 2017
This movie is a classic and any one who says otherwise doesn't have a heart
½ July 18, 2017
Interesting movie, the love story is good and the story itself is good, girls just cry in every sappy love story I guess, its up to a us men to hold back our tears, and this one didn't even need me to hold back mine cause none arose wasn't that sad at all compared to other stories.
July 10, 2017
A heart-wrenching romance tale
June 26, 2017
Unintentionally one of the most un-original romance movies, with the ability to remind us that clich├Ęs are the only way to entertain.
½ May 24, 2017
This movie makes me want to build my girl a house with my bare hands.
May 22, 2017
Classic romance tale. Beautiful performance from both lead roles and beautiful plot line.
½ May 13, 2017
Not quite as good as I had expected but it was ok. You want to know an even better story? War Room 2015. Excellent!
May 13, 2017
I like a sappy romance movie from time to time, but I have limits. The Notebook is too much. It is so corny that it will make you hurl. (First and only viewing - Fall 2006)
April 25, 2017
If the emotions dont get your tissues moist a shirtless ryan gossling will
April 23, 2017
One of my Favorite Movies!! This story never fails to pull my heartstrings and yearn for the elusive idea of True Love.
April 10, 2017
Will be one of my favorite movies of all time. No matter what mood I'm in, this movie makes me want to hold my love close and not let go.
March 25, 2017
Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are both amazing in this movie. There's magic between them.
½ March 18, 2017
Could be a little melodramatic at times, but never gets boring. Also, you see the twist coming. Somewhat predictable. Interesting nonetheless!
March 8, 2017
Beautiful! It's a must see for anyone that loves romance!
March 7, 2017
The fuck is this shit?Well at least they aren't gay.
March 6, 2017
Being that I'm a guy, a guy that loves Star Wars, all the action movies with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone and the likes. This romance caught me by total surprise, as I loved every minute of it!
It reminds us of what's most important.... Finding your soulmate and loving them to the day we die.
There's a Noah & Aly out there for all of us, you just have to be patient and find them......
Excellent movie, and I've seen it many times over.
March 1, 2017
I love that movie... Such a good love story.