Oh, God! Book II Reviews

• Sep 26, 2019

you guys all charge so i say 0

you guys all charge so i say 0

• Apr 09, 2015

This was just a bad sequel,bad movie though it's nice to see Burns but this was slop.

• Mar 24, 2015

ok sequel with GR* Burns back as the big Man.

ok sequel with GR* Burns back as the big Man.

• Oct 13, 2013

Horror he burns, you've done it again. As a funny man as a great actor. Wach it again and again.

• Apr 17, 2011

If God does exist, he would never let anyone make a sequel this bad.

If God does exist, he would never let anyone make a sequel this bad.

• Sep 30, 2010

God asks a grade-schooler to come up with a slogan and spread His message, shocks the psych board.

• Dec 07, 2009

What a lousy piece of shit this was. It was downright moronic - compared to its predecessor, one of the worst sequels I've ever seen.

• Nov 21, 2009

Really a completely unnecessary sequel, it is supposed to pull at your heart strings but hardly did for me. Overacted and or poorly acted by most. George Burns is always good to watch though, but the material he has to work with doesn't make use of his talents.

• Sep 10, 2008

Geoge Burns, nuf said

Geoge Burns, nuf said

• Sep 09, 2008

I loved George Burns everything he did was so funny!

I loved George Burns everything he did was so funny!