Once Upon a Time In Hollywood Reviews

• 1h ago

I grew up in Hollywood in the era of this movie.

I grew up in Hollywood in the era of this movie.

• bill Schwartz
    1h ago

Incredible humor — both obvious and subtle. Loved the numerous references to older movies. Strong performances by all.... the best adult fairy tale in years

• 1h ago

The last ten minutes was good but other than that the other 2 and 1/2 hours of film was boring. I think the characters were fantastic, acting was great, just nothing happened and the stories were seemingly pointless to the plot of the film. Meaningless scenes were abundant and the classic Tarantino story tie in was in the 30 seconds. At lease 3 people in a theatre of about 20 were asleep for half the film.

• 1h ago

So I went to see Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and I actually really enjoyed it!! 😊👍🏻 Despite a lot of people disliking the movie, I really liked it and I like the approach and idea of Quentin Tarantino's of making it a ‘What If...?' scenario based on the Sharon Tate and the Charles Manson killings 😊😊 Was quite interestingly done and a good watch in my opinion 😊😊 4.5 out of 5 stars from me!! 😁👍🏻

• David
    2h ago

Brilliant!! What a ride!!

Brilliant!! What a ride!!

• Kristen F
    2h ago

I enjoyed this very long film but feel like I spent the first two hours waiting for something to happen... the performances by Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio were incredible, there was not an off moment in the film. Lots of time spent in character development that I kept waiting to make sense? Very funny in a perfectly dark way.

• 2h ago

This movie is amazing in my opinion, the acting is on point, specially from brad Pitt, he gives a very good performance as cliff booth. It is perfectly shot, and written, another important aspect is the production, my major issue with this movie is that sometimes it feels slow, specially at the beginning, you definitely have to check this one

• Nunu

Amazing!!!! Tarantino did it again 😆

Amazing!!!! Tarantino did it again 😆

• 2h ago

people who doesn't knows how is tarantino's work, cannot rate this movie, this is a 5 stars movie.

• Olena M