Our Relations Reviews

• Jul 23, 2015

Highly enjoyable, and shows Laurel and Hardy's strengths as actors, as you see the infinitesimal differences the two put into each of their 'good' and 'bad' twin-brother performances. Recommended, especially to fans of the duo or of older comedic films in general.

• Aug 02, 2013

Laurel and Hardy split in two in this comedy where they pretend to be their wealthier relation look alikes. Though the film is not as witty as others and centres on the technique of split screen, it is as entertaining as a solid average work of the legendary comedic duo.

• Jul 25, 2013

2 sets of laurel n hardys

2 sets of laurel n hardys

• Mar 12, 2011

What's better than Laurel and Hardy? TWO Laurels and TWO Hardys.

What's better than Laurel and Hardy? TWO Laurels and TWO Hardys.

• Mar 04, 2011

another funfest from the masters

another funfest from the masters

• Dec 30, 2009

I've seen 19 Laurel and Hardy movies during the past few weeks and this was my favorite.

• Jun 03, 2009

Fantastic Laurel and Hardy comedy in which they play their own twin brothers. The film also has higher than usual production values.