Out Kold Reviews

• Apr 26, 2010

A story of life and death played out by an invigorating cast. The music completed the earthy under-tone. I love it.

• Apr 03, 2007

This is probably worst movie I've ever seen. The acting is just bad at its best. The sound is the worst. Soundtrack...it's one song! Only watch this movie to remain yourself what a bad movie truly is. If you think any hollywood blockbuster (i.e. Godzilla with John Cusack, Titanic, or Armageddon) is the worst movie you've ever seen then contact me and I'll mail you this stinker of a movie, so you'll know what true crap is.