Overcomer Reviews

• Ronnie S
    Nov 27, 2019

Modern movie as powerful as Lee Harper's, To Kill a Mocking Bird. Explodes the full magnitude of what we thought we know about Family identity, Spiritual growth and Individual self awareness. Socio cultural idealistic themes allow for self reflection and remind us it's no time like the present to make a change. Tomorrow is no promise is it even real?

• Lora
    Oct 30, 2019

It was really hopeful loving caring movie on redemption. & winning! My husband and I loved it!

• Christine C
    Oct 26, 2019

It was a phenomenal movie motivating and inspiring about how God works in our lives I loved this movie.

• Robert J Williams
    Oct 25, 2019

It was just a very good movie. The theme was very nice and it was very heart warming. It was also a tear jerker.

• Kevin Porter
    Oct 19, 2019

best movie ever a must see movie great for the entire family

best movie ever a must see movie great for the entire family

• Chris D
    Oct 17, 2019

I liked how they showed family is important and also allowing the kids to see their parents struggling with their emotions. And a great story about being an over comer :)

• Elizabeth
    Oct 16, 2019

Great movie with an amazing message about who we are and forgiveness!

Great movie with an amazing message about who we are and forgiveness!

• Alvin
    Oct 15, 2019

Amazing movie...! Must see for encouragement and positivity...!

Amazing movie...! Must see for encouragement and positivity...!

• Betty
    Oct 14, 2019

I liked it, we all thought it was a great movie!

I liked it, we all thought it was a great movie!

• Laura Hartnett
    Oct 13, 2019

Fantastic movie. Everything you want funny, sad, triumphs & Godliness.

Fantastic movie. Everything you want funny, sad, triumphs & Godliness.