Reviews

• Sep 16, 2021

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Sep 09, 2021

It kept my interest throughout the film, but was very underwhelming considering how good the reviews are. The original Paddington is better than this sequel by quite a bit, although this wasn't an awful movie.

• Aug 30, 2021

When I heard that this movie had better ratings than films such as The Godfather, Ghostbusters, Forrest Gump, The Empire Strikes Back and even Citizen Kane, I was astonished. I remembered liking this movie but not to THAT extent. Even so, this movie is much better than the original and deserves some praise. Not an absolute must-watch, but it can be classified as a great feel-good movie.

• Aug 18, 2021

I wish Paddington lived in my neighborhood. I would die AND kill for that bear!

I wish Paddington lived in my neighborhood. I would die AND kill for that bear!

• Aug 14, 2021

its not perfect but in life in perspective you cant make a perfect movie there are to many gears to shift and padding has a thing that can sound confusing and but various perfect scenes (if you never felt abandoned or you repres and lie you would not get just see the movie) is like coming home

• Aug 10, 2021

A masterpiece, this film made me cry so much. I'd recommend this film to everyone, oh I loved this film. It improved from the original by building upon established characters and expanding the world of Paddington. There's great comedy and it's quite emotional. I can't wait for the 3rd film!

• Aug 09, 2021

The perfect children's film. A masterpiece.

The perfect children's film. A masterpiece.

• Aug 01, 2021

it's pretty good, not one of the best but solid B teir

it's pretty good, not one of the best but solid B teir

• Aug 01, 2021

not the best for sure didnt bring any thing new to the table and in contrary to its predecessor I hardly remember in of its jokes , didnt enjoy the last two acts

• Jul 31, 2021