Paranoid Reviews

• Dec 30, 2013

No one will be rooting for Alba.

No one will be rooting for Alba.

• Jan 11, 2013

Meet Chloe (Jessica Alba), a beautiful, successful fashion model who joins a boyfriend for a weekend in the country with some of his friends. At a secluded country estate she witnesses the jealousy, bitterness and sexual tension of these supposed "friends." When Chloe awakens the next day, her memories of the night before are cloudy and mysterious, but not her suspicions that she was a victim of their weird sexual perversions. Are her fears real, or is she just paranoid? also stars Iain Glen, James Bannon, Mischa Barton, Gina Bellman, Ewen Bremner, Peter Hugo-Daly, David Fahm, Gary Love and Jeanne Tripplehorn. directed by John Duigan.

• Dec 09, 2012

This was pretty bad. I mean, I like Jessica Alba but her acting was terrible. The story was slow and boring.

• Sep 24, 2012

Very weird movie. Kind of disturbing but all in all it wasn't a bad movie.

Very weird movie. Kind of disturbing but all in all it wasn't a bad movie.

• Sep 03, 2012

Not very good at all. Hundreds of kidnapping films are better.

Not very good at all. Hundreds of kidnapping films are better.

• Jun 24, 2011

Disappointed. Poor story line, bad bad acting, the entire movie was super slow pace, quiet and boing.. Most of the time, Jessica's either sleeping, passed out or woke up with that awakward expression, I don't even know what she's trying to express.

• Mar 06, 2011

When a gorgeous top model (Jessica Alba) goes on vacation with an acquaintence (Mischa Barton), she awakens disorientated and unable to determine wether her visions of being harmed are a dream or reality. also stars James Bannon, Gina Bellman, Ewen Bremmer, Iain Glen, Peter-Hugo Daly, David Fahm and Gary Love. directed by John Duigan.

• Dec 18, 2010

• Oct 19, 2010

...a waste of money!... Its a pitty cause the film could have had potential!

...a waste of money!... Its a pitty cause the film could have had potential!

• Mar 13, 2010

I watched this film a coupe of years back when I was in a big Jessica Alba phase. Her acting is a bad as usual. The storyline was disjointed and poor, leading to a pretty bad film.