Parasite (Gisaengchung) Reviews

• Quint
    2d ago

By far the best film I've seen all year.

By far the best film I've seen all year.

• Jennifer
    4d ago

Less exciting and thriller like than I’d expected. I was unsure but felt the trailers made it seem more exciting than it was.

• Kum
    5d ago

Funny/action and nice drama.

Funny/action and nice drama.

• John C
    5d ago

A complete original, begins as a comedy of sorts then heads in a different direction

• Le Le

Face paced, interesting contrast of classes and cultures, humor was ingenious

Face paced, interesting contrast of classes and cultures, humor was ingenious

• GEORGE FP
    6d ago

Worthy of Best Picture and Best Director nominations and not only Best Foreign Film at the Oscar.

• occasional moviegoer
    6d ago

if you liked Us, you will find this a creative treatment of related themes

if you liked Us, you will find this a creative treatment of related themes

• Ken K
    Nov 30, 2019

A thrilling drama with layers and layers of social commentary. Bongs pacing left me wanting more, and my friends couldnt stop talking about this movie!

• Iris
    Nov 29, 2019

Sophisticated and charming

Sophisticated and charming

• Michael
    Nov 29, 2019

Original, quirky, clever, different. Enjoyed the whole experience. I’m not an avid reader and the subtitles didn’t bother me a bit.