Parker - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Parker Reviews

June 12, 2016
Aspergering revenge.
June 5, 2016
This can't decide who the real star is, Statham or J-lo and so it's a tonal mess: the hyper-violence of the one or the goofy, sexy hijinx of the other.
½ February 17, 2013
I love Jason statham but other than that this film is pretty terrible
February 26, 2016
Yes , this was one of the best Statham-movies so far , great action , humor , suspense ....liked the " let's take revange " part in it !
½ January 10, 2016
Statham haciendo de un ladrón con ética, una película de esas de tarde de domingo
½ February 13, 2015
Same old same old Jason statham action movie with adding nothing to the pit, especially with Jennifer Lopez. This movie is predictable full of pot holes and just absolutely pointless.
November 26, 2015
Typical Statham film, nothing special but watchable.
November 4, 2015
Liked it want to watch it again.
February 8, 2013
Better than stallone
October 3, 2015
No se esforzaron mucho en hacerla.
July 6, 2015
Parker, is a hardened professional criminal who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, living by his own code of ethics - don't steal from people who can't afford it and don't hurt people who don't deserve it. But when he's double-crossed by his crew and left for dead, it's time for payback. Assuming a disguise and forming an unlikely alliance with a sexy local Palm Beach resident, he tracks down the gang, aiming to take everyone out and hijack the score of their latest heist.
½ June 12, 2015
'Parker' is a decent modern day heist film with old school gangster sensibilities that succeeds on the back of Jason Stathamas the title character.
May 31, 2015
Jason was better than Jen Lopez
½ May 9, 2015
Going into this film, one might think it's a gritty revenge flick packed with Stathams brand of ass kicking. Well that's sorry of correct. This film is a gritty revenge film but it adds a lot of layers and a lot of character development with certain characters (like Lopez's character) that works and sometimes isn't needed. The film does offer a lot of padding with unnecessary scenes just to fill up time, but when it gets back to the actual plot of the film, it really moves. Statham is a legendary badass and he plays it well, the action and fighting scenes are some of the most gritty and realistic I've seen in an action film in awhile. A worthy addition to Stathams filmography. B
½ May 8, 2015
via mobile. April 2015.
April 5, 2015
Jason Statham is a badass! I love the guy, one of my favorite action stars. I'm happy to say that this is a fun heist movie. I thought Jennifer Lopez was ok and everyone else was good. There is one fight in particular that I loved. Overall, this is a good heist movie, some parts were a bit dull but check it out.

Parker: 3/5 stars
February 24, 2015
A bit lacking for a Statham flick. It has some good parts, but overall, it's just generic.
February 24, 2015
Parker is a man you don't wanna mess with.
½ February 7, 2015
Um criminoso faz um roubo com uma equipe nova, porém acaba sendo traído por eles que querem sua parte do roubo para um crime maior... porém Parker sobrevive a esta traíção e acaba indo atrás dos pilantras que lhe sacanearam, e acaba tendo a ajuda de uma corretora de imóveis que lhe ajuda e também leva metade da grana!!!
March 8, 2014
Great movie, like Jason as an actor, movie has a lot of action and worth a watch..