Parker - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Parker Reviews

July 3, 2017
Não ha razão para ser, não ha como possa existir, Parker é mentalmente inconcebível. O filme é uma tentativa incansável de ser e ser visto, só o que podemos e ver! Ate por que, o tempo passa e a pergunta fica, qual era a intenção: ação ou romance, suspense ou um drama, fato e que John J. McLaughlin fracassou em todas as possibilidades ao adaptar Flashfire para o cinema. Desperdício total!
½ May 9, 2017
You know what you're gonna get with Jason Statham. It's quite good if you're not expecting a masterpiece.
March 13, 2017
Watched it two days ago and already forgot all about it. Pretty much says it all... I'm sure it was all right for the duration of it. JLo is particularly unconvincing.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
November 27, 2016
For an action movie, there wasn't much action(aside from the very tame and boring sex scenes). It lost me after the first few minutes.
½ October 11, 2016
Routine revenge thriller, but it's got a good pace to it.
jamrcla
September 28, 2016
Once or if we're lucky twice a year we get a Statham film where he's always kicking arse and taking names, This film felt a little different it was over long and more crime than action, Which wasn't a bad thing because it's a pretty good film, A simple revenge plot done kind of different, There wasn't an awful lot of action but when there was it was done well (The fight scene in the hotel room was great), Overall it's a film we expect from Statham these days and if it ain't broke don't fix it.
August 8, 2016
Statham pulls more identity changes than Tom Cruise in a Mission: Impossible film. The action is toned way down (for a Statham vehicle), Chiklis is less than formidable as Statham's nemesis and J
Lo is eye candy with nothing to do. You wanna watch good Statham, watch 'Crank'.
½ July 9, 2016
No. No. No no no no no. Quite wrong. I hate this movie. Unwatchable. I gave up an hour into it.
½ July 9, 2016
Not as fun as I thought it'd be. Parker gets convoluted and is long for a Statham action film. The OTT action is present and enjoyable, with JS and Lopez being a good mismatched pair and Chiklis as an effective antagonist.
June 12, 2016
Aspergering revenge.
June 5, 2016
This can't decide who the real star is, Statham or J-lo and so it's a tonal mess: the hyper-violence of the one or the goofy, sexy hijinx of the other.
½ May 2, 2016
I love Jason statham but other than that this film is pretty terrible
February 26, 2016
Yes , this was one of the best Statham-movies so far , great action , humor , suspense ....liked the " let's take revange " part in it !
½ January 10, 2016
Statham haciendo de un ladrón con ética, una película de esas de tarde de domingo
½ December 29, 2015
Same old same old Jason statham action movie with adding nothing to the pit, especially with Jennifer Lopez. This movie is predictable full of pot holes and just absolutely pointless.
November 26, 2015
Typical Statham film, nothing special but watchable.
November 4, 2015
Liked it want to watch it again.
October 25, 2015
Better than stallone
October 3, 2015
No se esforzaron mucho en hacerla.