Path of Destruction Reviews

• Sep 23, 2015

One lame TV movie production starring before-famous Chris Pratt.

One lame TV movie production starring before-famous Chris Pratt.

• Jan 27, 2013

Path of Destruction (Stephen Furst, 2005) About the best thing I can say about this movie is that without it, I'd have never known that the mind-numbingly beautiful Danica McKellar, for whom I would sometimes get over my complete aversion to The Wonder Years and choke down an episode, still has a career. Other than that, I have to apologize to my body for leaving it in a chair long enough to watch this piece of garbage. McKellar, the crusading reporter, teams up with a climatologist (Everwood's Chris Pratt) to try and foil an ever-expanding cloud of nanotech robots that have hitched themselves to a major storm front and are devouring everything in their path. No, folks, I kid you not. The main question that kept going through my mind was, "someone from Everwood needed money this badly?" It's somewhat amusing that the only character in the movie who made it at all interesting was played by the director himself. Give me a whole movie about a beer-swilling sex-starved weather station employee, and I'll trade this AND The Day After Tomorrow for it. 1/2