Paul - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Paul Reviews

January 22, 2017
Very funny film. I loved it.
January 17, 2017
Paul is a really good movie, it's funny the acting and writing are good and what makes this movie good is edgar wright who is One of the greatest directors in film history, he pretty much saved us movie I get this film a 7/10
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 7.2/10 - 3.6/5
½ December 22, 2016
Sci-fi comedy, made unique by very experienced actors in this kind
½ December 5, 2016
Fun enough from the likable leads but it struggles to stay on topic
½ October 31, 2016
Entertaining in some parts. Offensive in others.
½ August 31, 2016
I LOVE Simon Pegg and Nick Frost they are HILARIOUS and so enjoyable to watch. This movie was another big success from them and for the movie itself in my opinion. Seth Rogen did a GREAT job as playing the voice of Paul. I would DEFINITELY recommend it this movie because if you like Sci-FI, aliens and comedy then you will definitely enjoy this film no thought about it. I give this movie a 93%
August 24, 2016
A funny, entertaining comedy from beginning to end. The characters are memorable and well - written, but some jokes do fall flat on their faces. The film also relies too heavily on sci - fi references at times, but not enough to interfere with the enjoyment of the picture.
½ August 5, 2016
No way! I like this Pegg/Frost movie too
August 2, 2016
Maybe not quite to the exceptional standard of Hot Fuzz, the gags still roll in: and the laughs fall out. Probably too raunchy for some people's tastes, but to others - me included - you would seriously struggle not to have a good time with this movie.
Verdict: B
July 19, 2016
Hilarious start, lame finish.
Actually, fresh first 15, stale all the rest.
Even the extended guest list goes flat as if the director kept yelling - ok, be funny...NOW! And it
Didnt work at all.

Not sure where the magic ended exactly, but it delves into an unnecessary f-bomb fest, as if that's funny.
None of the usual funny ppl have an ounce of humor here - a head scratcher.
So much talent somehow completely wasted here - only Kristen Wiig gets a few chuckles about being high and hungry, but still a little stale.

Go see At Worlds End w Simon Pegg, and DO NOT read a thing about it.
I saw it on the big screen without any prior knowledge and it rocked my world.
Warning, lots of f-bombs, but played for laughs - unlike here.

I had big hopes and wanted to just enjoy it, but was confounded by its pedestrian pace and lackluster quote-unquote comedy.

1 nervously sweaty alien out of 5
July 12, 2016
Doesn't come close to the brilliance of 'Shaun of the Dead' or 'Hot Fuzz', but overall entertaining. Pegg and Frost are once again a hoot.
July 8, 2016
One must respect the Pegg / Frost Duo they are AWESOME -I generally prefere Brit-Comedy than US-Comedy
about Paul I must admit I liked him even though he felt more like a US citizen than an alien .... a new approach to Sci-Fi ... and as usual HILARIOUS
July 3, 2016
not up to par with other pegg/frost movies, but still quite entertaining.
½ June 30, 2016
Any pairing of Simon Peggy and Nick Frost is worth the price of admission alone. Combine that with a solid performance from Seth Rogan and the other ensemble cast, and you have a funny, crude sci-fi movie.
June 30, 2016
This has to be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
June 30, 2016
Great use of cuss words, quick laughs and Frost and Pegg make this movie the one you want to watch.
June 30, 2016
A bit funnier than the theatrical version. B+
June 30, 2016
a funny spoof on science fiction movies. Almost all the big box office hits get a turn. Plus a surprise cameo.
June 30, 2016
Classic! A must see for Star Wars and sci-fi fans who love comedy.